Muff Diving Clubhouse, Muff, Donegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... I can't believe I'm having a "I don't know what to wear" moment. Especially considering that almost my entire wardrobe is various t-shirts and pairs of jeans.

:laugh:

The Axver philosophy: I wear whatever I grab first. If I don't like it, why the hell do I own it?

If Bono's legs look like that, his weight isn't what people should be worried about.

I do like his new image though. So much for looking like a rockstar. Now he's a Medieval depiction of Satan as a Jew!

people are really going nuts in that main forum place about some beach clisp, and some delay, and well i don't even care for u2 much so i thought i'd check out somewhere else on the forum.

Geez, cunts. Just because I'm new doesn't mean you have to take the piss out on some bloke. I just took my screen name from his aim name. Assholes. :D

The Axver philosophy: I wear whatever I grab first. If I don't like it, why the hell do I own it?
I have a vast abundance of clothes I haven't worn in at least two years... :reject:

I do like his new image though. So much for looking like a rockstar. Now he's a Medieval depiction of Satan as a Jew!
Believe it or not, I haven't actually seen a recent pic of him.

I'm going to bed guys! :ohmy::hyper::sad::wave:
:wave:

Ooh crap, look at the time. *flees*

emu.jpg

Ooh crap, look at the time. *flees*

:lol:

See you soon, Ali!

In fact, time for me to bugger off too if I don't want to miss my tram. Have a good one, folks. I imagine I should be back by 2am. Don't let the thread die. :wave:

Hi guys, I'm new. I heard this was the place to talk about how much of an cunt Andrew is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom