mtv making of the vertigo video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you so much for the update - I've got that website as one of my favorites but have stopped checking. I have just entered that into the TiVo - yes my Tivo is set to recorded anything with U2 on :reject:

Date/Time Network Show Featured Artists
10/21/04 11:30 pm ET MTV Makes A Video U2 U2

If this is true, the video premiers the 21st not the 8th of October.
That sucks!

nurse chrissi said:
Thank you so much for the update - I've got that website as one of my favorites but have stopped checking. I have just entered that into the TiVo - yes my Tivo is set to recorded anything with U2 on :reject:

Chrissi, nothing :reject: about that—that's what TiVo is for!!!

I need to fix my VCR--the audio isn't working! :scream: And now I have to do so before the 21st!!!

Am I the only person who doesn't care about this? I guess I'm just not interested in music videos ...

If the band cares about their video, I care as a fan. Plus, the videos are cues to remember songs just as the songs remind us of their videos, or anything else for that matter. Essentially they are artists- musical and performing artists. On cd, on the stage in live concerts, in videos- It's the total package that interests me.

later, mofo82

Last edited:
AussieU2fanman said:
I am currently downloading the full video of U2 performing Vertigo at HQ is anyone cares. It's 100mb :wink:

Yes, please tell us where you're downloading from. I don't really care about the file size, considering the incomplete vesion was somewhere in the 75mb range this leads me to believe that your download could me of similar quality.

So spill the beans.

I got the full Vertigo video from the Bloodredskyhub on DC++
It takes a couple of days to register. You might find it on the web somewhere though. I'm sure someone will size it down soon.

AussieU2fanman said:
It takes a couple of days to register. You might find it on the web somewhere though. I'm sure someone will size it down soon.

How the zark did you download it with your slow speeds?

AussieU2fanman said:

Have you watched it? Are you sure its complete? Let me know.

Okay, just went on to BRS hub but, I think that's the same version I have, it's still missing the end.

After you watch it, if it includes the ending let me know and include what the file name on BRS is.

Thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom