Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:

nah i cant handle the drive again just yet. got home at 1 am :yikes: cin and i are kicking ourselves we didnt see it twice in a row yesterday :der: that would have been far more logical !

Well, now I know what you're doing next weekend: multiple showings in one day! :lol:

I'm going for my fifth viewing on Tuesday morning. I apparently have the longest US showing, I've been able to see it since it opened up the road at Sundance.

I've seen it twice this week, and I imagine that'll be it for me.

They're showing Shine A Light and U2 3D back-to-back. I'll be in IMAX music nerd heaven.

mysterious_jen said:

i think i have to go to bloody ballarat for study instead :mad:

will check ballarat theatre just in case :shifty:

Laaaame.

wow i could so go back to bed for the rest of the day . but sadly i has much work to do . unless i take work to bed..... :shifty: this may be a good solution , and i can listen to the footy on the radio ..

If there's any hope of me getting any work done tonight, I won't be able to talk much. Regardless, I'll have a window open, don't worry. :wink:

Standing room only tickets tonight. It actually was a good game up until the middle of the third, when our team got cocky and the other team rolled over us.

Pleh!

At least the Habs won.

And I had a crispy crunch blizzard from DQ afterwards. Frikkin delicious.

i'm officially past the halfway point with desert island. i'm onto atomicbono's playlist now. and it wasn't until after i'd finished the first track of her playlist that i realised i hadn't scrobbled my ipod tracks
facepalm.gif

No way I finish the lists in time, so I'm officially rolling over like a dog and giving up. :lol: Good on some of you for trying.

LemonMelon said:
No way I finish the lists in time, so I'm officially rolling over like a dog and giving up. :lol: Good on some of you for trying.

Same here for me. Can I just assume are gonna be good and bad? :wink:

Hey fellas.

I did, actually.

Play went well tonight - lady friend continues to kick ass. Then I went with my friends to Chick Fil-A, then it closed, so we had a rave party in my buddy's Astrovan. Then we went to the park, rode in an abandoned wagon and ran around for about an hour. I forgot to mention that I'm 7 years old.

How was your guys' nights?

LemonMacPhisto said:
I did, actually.

Play went well tonight - lady friend continues to kick ass. Then I went with my friends to Chick Fil-A, then it closed, so we had a rave party in my buddy's Astrovan. Then we went to the park, rode in an abandoned wagon and ran around for about an hour. I forgot to mention that I'm 7 years old.

How was your guys' nights?

I do shit like that all the time. I love being 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom