MLB 2010 - The First

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if they set up a dunk tank. they could make that money back in a week

even though there are no O's fans in the house:

sweep-broom.png

Dear Detroit,

Thank you for the home run clinic. Maybe the Twins will watch the highlight reels and learn how to hit more in their own home. Sorry again about Harwell.

Yours,

Mark

I'm glad that the Royals exist.

And this upcoming 4 game set with Toronto is the most important so far in the young season. Le'sssss go.

pitching duel in arlington

8-0 rangers after 3
11-11 after 7

B. Wood finished his strong series in Boston with an 0-4, 3K performance.

1-11 for the series. I think just a few thousand more reps and he may just find that old Dick Wood stroke we've heard so much about.

13-12 rangers. wow

would have got ugly had they blew it

It doesn't matter that they pulled it out, I'm still pissed. Inexcusable.

Well, this season is quickly becoming a bust. At least Cliff Lee will fetch us 2 high draft picks next year. 3 of the top 50 or so would be nice. :)

I just realized that game was 6 years ago tomorrow. I thought it happened later in the year because I clearly remember thinking, "I'm giving up. I'm not watching these fuckers for the year." That normally doesn't happen until late August.

I'd also like to add that not only was Bobby Higginson a terrible baseball player, he's also a terrible human being. He lives two doors down from a friend of mine so I've been at a few parties that he's present. You would be hard pressed to find a bigger douche bag.

So how did Dickie Dub commemorate teammate Jered Weaver taking a no hitter into the seventh against the Mariners? By taking a no hitter of his own through all nine. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom