MLB 2010 - The First

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not so hard, is it?

Also, Ryan Madson has to have surgery on his toe that will keep him out at least a month. Why, you ask? Because the fucker kicked a metal chair after he blew a save.

Now we have no setup man to get the game to a Lidge blown save. Fun times in Philly.

Ha, no. It's just some dumbass kid ran onto the field and got tased. Pretty cut and dried. Doesn't seem like a big deal, to me.

it's not a story unless it's a father & son combo roughing up a 1st base coach, rite?

image549559g.jpg

thugs1.jpg

attack2_zoom.jpg

:love:

Would everyone feel better if they just believed that's what I looked like?

awesome :up:

one of these days there's going to be some story about some goofball doing something at a phillies game and i'll do my usual 'pf?' and a few days later you'll respond with, 'yeah, that one was me'.

:lol:

I'm listening to grown men cry on the radio as they share their favorite memories of Ernie Harwell.

Ernie was the Tiger's broadcaster from 1960 to 2002.

There was a nice, long round of applause for him before the 7th Inning Stretch at the Twins/Tigers game tonight.

If the Mets' lineup needs punch next season, maybe they could call on Bobby Bo. After all, free-agent bust Bobby Bonilla goes back on their payroll in 2011, according to a report on CNN.com, which was confirmed by a source with knowledge of the team's finances.

When the Mets waived Bonilla in 2000, they still owed him $5.9 million, according to the report. Although the numbers don't seem to add up, CNN reported that the Mets will pay Bonilla $1,193,248.20 every July 1 from 2011 to 2035.

yes, these are your new york mets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom