Miscellaneous Picture Mix 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:

:D

0f9b3cd1.jpg

Thank you!! :drool:

one4u2 said:

I know, sadly stealing Edge's quote... but still... it's the perfect thing to shout when you see those pics :drool:

and phisto, she smiles, because for her, dancing with Bono is a usual thing... yes I envy her... Andrea really is a beautiful woman.. and she gets to dance with Bono! And what a dance! I have two vids of this song(Edinburgh and somewhere 2002/2003 or so in germany I think) and wooooooh :combust:

after wshowing me a kneeling Bono :drool: sure!
the first one you can find at www.poplemon.com go to video... Bono witgh the Corrs, When Stars Go Blue(summer wine is :drool: worthy too, but not dancy) and the 2nd one, Live8 Edinburgh.. I am uploading in a second for you :) that one's definately the more sexy one... Bono is doing the laugh again... the same he did on the slane dvd on NYD, and on the vertigo Cop pic with the Boa.,... I have no idea how to call that laugh... but it's funny! ok I'm uploading... :wink: posting when ready

:sigh: :faint: that's torturous looking at stills or film of Andrea dancing close with Bono aahhhh :scream: too lucky! :drool:

Galeongirl said:
*snicker* do you have more Live8 pics of him crouching? :evil:

*edit*
why every time I say it might take a while YSI is done???? :lol:
http://s61.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0WOZ8DXMX878437LXPIUNX683Y

:hyper: thank uuu!! *downloads it*

let me have a look *searchs*

930c628d.jpg

hmm..that's the 'best' I could find :eyebrow:

Babydoll said:
i wanna see him crouch at live8 too!!!

*snicker* yeah, and once you've seen them.. I know youll want more :evil: for several reasons

I still love the One/Africa shirt.... want it.. want him in it..
I see Bono was wearing his watch... first gig ever I've seen him wearing his watch!

Galeongirl said:
I still love the One/Africa shirt.... want it.. want him in it..
Mine:

one.jpg

"ONE voice ONE person ONE hope" - on the back

:wink:

You know, the girl that made it for me sprayed it with Bvlgari BLV before she sent it. It was quite the experience putting on his shirt, and having it smell like him :drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Mine:

one.jpg

"ONE voice ONE person ONE hope" - on the back

:wink:

You know, the girl that made it for me sprayed it with Bvlgari BLV before she sent it. It was quite the experience putting on his shirt, and having it smell like him :drool:

HOW DID YOU BUY THAT??? I WANT ONE TOO!!! (with the perfume spray plz!) :drool:

Galeongirl said:

HOW DID YOU BUY THAT??? I WANT ONE TOO!!! (with the perfume spray plz!) :drool:
Somebody made the pattern, and my friend, who worked in a t-shirt place at the time, had some printed up. I might still have the pattern around here somewhere... any silk-screening place would be able to make it for you though.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Somebody made the pattern, and my friend, who worked in a t-shirt place at the time, had some printed up. I might still have the pattern around here somewhere... any silk-screening place would be able to make it for you though.
I heard there are alot of those kinda stores in america... sadly we don't have them here... well I don't know any... but would it be possible for me to get the pattern anywayz? maybe I can find such a store here... I am afraid not.. we're nto that crafty!

I don't have a photo of the back, and there wasn't an original pattern for it, but it's just the text in white, all in caps, in the same font as used for the front (no clue what font that is), all on one line, not huge, about 10 centimeters below the collar.

thanks for everything :) I hope I can get somebody to make me that shirt... I really want it badly!

and to stay ontopic :D
bonowojackett9bx.jpg

had to do this :wink: the shiiiirt :love: ... the maaaannnnn :drool:

:ohmy: WOWZA!! never seen that before...So they where really spining on some sort of machine..I always thought it was the camera moving and they where just standing. Damn that video IS HOT!:combust:

Galeongirl said:
thanks for everything :) I hope I can get somebody to make me that shirt... I really want it badly!

and to stay ontopic :D
bonowojackett9bx.jpg

had to do this :wink: the shiiiirt :love: ... the maaaannnnn :drool:

I want a shirt too. Is it just me, or does this one look like it was painted on? Or was it actually painted and I just didn't know that? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom