Miscellaneous Picture Mix 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one4u2 said:
gotmilk.jpg

:shifty:

BAHAHAHAHAHA. :lol:

Galeongirl said:

well some stores here have this service, you can email them a picture, and they make a poster of it ^^
It was just 3,95 for a 30x40 cm poster... (11,8 x 15,7 inch)
maybe next time I'm goin to take one size bigger....
you do however need high pixeled pix since they'll turn out blurry otherwise... ^^ so I asked the photographer of the pic to email me the large version.. as posted above I got it :wink:

Thanks for the info, better go and take a look around to find one of these stores!:wink:

U2 Beginner said:

Thanks for the info, better go and take a look around to find one of these stores!:wink:

a decent Photo store should be able to do this... ^^ good luck
thanks miro... is there something you DON'T know???

Galeongirl said:
uhm.. ok some more of Bono's Birthday Pics... credits for the pics are for Rorie.. who also has a 2 second appearance in the 2nd disc of Chicago XD he's the dude with the BIG camera as Bono is standing there saying something
they're not as large.. but still preeetttyyyy :cute:
birthdayboysidewayschicago9iw.jpg

Love the fact that you can see his eyes and the thing HE sees! great reflection ^^
oh and I love the eyebrows goin white :drool:
birthdaypinkshades1010chicago8.jpg

second pic is one of the best (if not the best) pic i've see n recently... the one who took it is a genius...

Coexist was part of the concert, it's about religions coexisting peacefully and realizing what they have in common rather than fighting each other, or feeling superior to each other, etc. Bono says things like "Jesus, Jew, Muhammed, it's true" "all sons of Abraham". He points to the Coexist headband and kneels, that sort of thing. I hope that helps Babydoll :)

bono.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
Coexist was part of the concert, it's about religions coexisting peacefully and realizing what they have in common rather than fighting each other, or feeling superior to each other, etc. Bono says things like "Jesus, Jew, Muhammed, it's true" "all sons of Abraham". He points to the Coexist headband and kneels, that sort of thing. I hope that helps Babydoll :)

bono.jpg

OMG that pic is CUTE! :cute: Bono really is attached to Edge every now and then isn't he :giggle: not that we mind!

Back
Top Bottom