Miscellaneous Picture Mix 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bwumbrella.jpg

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Ok, I know I am going to get pelted here bigtime, but ...

am I the only person who feels this aspect of the show is just overly dramatic? I like the concept, I like the bandana, the message, the feel, the whole idea, it's a beautiful concept, don't get me wrong, BUT..... I just don't care for the act. It's a little over the top for me. I just wish he would skip this one act, i just don't think it's necessary to make his point ...... :reject:

thankyou said:

am I the only person who feels this aspect of the show is just overly dramatic? I like the concept, I like the bandana, the message, the feel, the whole idea, it's a beautiful concept, don't get me wrong, BUT..... I just don't care for the act. It's a little over the top for me. I just wish he would skip this one act, i just don't think it's necessary to make his point ...... :reject:

I like bondage Bono :drool:

thankyou said:

I agree with you. I think it is a little overdone. I was wondering what the band will think about that part of the show in, say, 10 years time. Remember the white flag?

thankyou said:

:shrug: I think it's OK. I'm mostly watching Edge and listening to his guitar solo during this time. It would be pretty stupid of Bono to just stand there and do nothing, so he's gotta do something. And, it's fun to direct him back to the mic stand. He really is just listening to the people tell him which way to go, as evident by a few near-falls off the stage!

thankyou said:

beautiful and over the top, that pretty much is the definition of bono. i think the whole bandana deal is waaaaaaay over the top, but again, that's bono....

Back
Top Bottom