Misc Picture Mix 31

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

ohhhhhh my god!!!!!!!! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: wow, my hands are shaking here guys. i didn't even notice that edge saw it. i know bono did, cause he grinned at me like mad :D waaaaah i'm on edge's twitter page. i'm the one in the green shirt.

he never did kiss him though :shifty:

:lol: You go girl :applaud: Shame I didn't get round to meeting you Anja :hug:

yeah, it's a shame. these few days were sooo crazy. we met bono and edge 3 times, thursday night he even stayed for 20 minutes and just talked to us.

then this morning, he was with ali and the boys and edge's daughter, so we thought he wouldn't stop, but me and my friend Martin (some of you'll probably know him) just stood there and he came right over and wanted to know which show was the better one. it was so funny, he just stood there talking to us while ali and the kids waited in the car. but at some point then brian put his hand on bono's shoulder and told him they'd have to leave. we were all alone with bono this morning, no paparazzi, no ebayers, nothing.

anyway, i'll put my whole story of those days down tomorrow and post my photos and all that..i'm way to excited now, my hands are still shaking :hyper:

ohhhhhh my god!!!!!!!! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: wow, my hands are shaking here guys. i didn't even notice that edge saw it. i know bono did, cause he grinned at me like mad :D waaaaah i'm on edge's twitter page. i'm the one in the green shirt.

Thank you so much for doing that !! I like Bono's reaction !
We want the whole story now ! :lol:

1-4.jpg

then this morning, he was with ali and the boys and edge's daughter, so we thought he wouldn't stop, but me and my friend Martin (some of you'll probably know him) just stood there and he came right over and wanted to know which show was the better one. it was so funny, he just stood there talking to us while ali and the kids waited in the car. but at some point then brian put his hand on bono's shoulder and told him they'd have to leave. we were all alone with bono this morning, no paparazzi, no ebayers, nothing.

:

That's awesome! :up: Congratulations!

I'll have 9 before this tour is over plus the one I have in the tour book, so technically I have 4 already and I'll wind up with 10

OMG!!! that is BRILLIANT!!!:applaud:x10000000000000000000000000000000000

too bad Edge didn't get snogged though :(

It wasn't sarcasm.

For night 1, I choose to go to back rail of the pit, Edge's side, 2nd night front rail Edge's side, 3rd night I was 2nd row directly in front of Bono. He waved to me during Streets. It was squished in all 3 places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom