Milford, Auckland, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is quite possibly more embarrassing than any revelation Cin has posted. :tongue:

I bet my neighbours have heard me trying to death growl. This'd be marginally OK if the songs themselves featured death growling, but I sometimes do it to other songs as well. Bullet's a good one.

Oh right now I'm shaking my thing to My Humps :lol:

No death growl though

This is quite possibly more embarrassing than any revelation Cin has posted. :tongue:

I bet my neighbours have heard me trying to death growl. This'd be marginally OK if the songs themselves featured death growling, but I sometimes do it to other songs as well. Bullet's a good one.

The radio does funny things to me :reject:

:lol: That is quite excellent! I would probably pay money to see/hear that!

I am

UPSET!
UPSET.png

Okay. I fail SO HARD. I made some lemonade. Frozen concentrate. One can juice/pulp/stuff + 4 1/3 cans water. I tasted it but it was so watery and I didn't know why. Then I was like... "Did I... did I even stir it?" And I go to the kitchen, and the spoon is on the counter, unused :doh:

Okay. I fail SO HARD. I made some lemonade. Frozen concentrate. One can juice/pulp/stuff + 4 1/3 cans water. I tasted it but it was so watery and I didn't know why. Then I was like... "Did I... did I even stir it?" And I go to the kitchen, and the spoon is on the counter, unused :doh:

:giggle: Lemonade phail.

I don't even know what it is :reject: but I'll tell you my crappy musical tastes if you want. I have no shame.

Well all you have to do is download the plug-in and it tracks it automatically, as long as you're listening to stuff via itunes, or whatever music player you use, CDs or MP3s.
I would get it, but it'd be pretty pointless considering I rarely use my computer to play music.

There's a way to scrobble without having listened to it on the computer :shifty:

So I've decided I'll stay up tonight until it's the 9th of March, and celebrate my 18-year-old-ness in here. So none of you are allowed to go anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom