Met Adam yesterday!!!! Hooooooooooooahhhhh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Yep me and Mike went early this time to the studio..at about 12pm...so there we were standing somewhat near the garage and out comes Sam O'S and we're like oh shite not again...lol it seems everyday we go and they're not there he comes and tells us so we're like how embarassing so he comes up to us and says 'Hey guys can you please move to where the bench is cos you know the guys don't want to feel like you're going to attack them before they get into the studio and they'll think you're stalking them' and the whole time Mike was looking down at his book and not paying attention while I was looking at Sammy with a sorry arse look on my face like forgive me please LOL...I said I was sorry so we moved over there...so after standing there 4 hours finally Adam shows up and about 30 mins later he comes out of the studio door like nothing and nods at us smiling...so we're like Hi adam!!! So he comes up to me and I say 'can you sign my shoebox (the one we had made with the sign last time) and he looked at it and he said 'what's inside?' and he opens it and I laugh i'm like well just a sign we made the other day...so he says 'who do i write it to?' and I say cristy so he says as he writes 'christie?' and i'm like yeah sure...lmfao like i'm going to tell adam he's spelling my name wrong so then I get a pic with him and he says bye and goes back in...and we're like woooooooooooooooooo!!! Then larry gets there and all you hear me for an hour chant is like 'pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease snarlyboy pleeeeeeeeeeease larry i'll love you forever...not like i don't already' he didn't but that's ok....then we met up with Mr. LeMon and Suzie and went back to the studio and we hung out there and were laughing up a storm...they didn't come out tho cos they were working late....lmfao so Mr. LeMon is going back today and asked if we could go with him so I looked at MIke and was like....well ok but this is the last time for a while!!! We don't want the band thinking we're stalkers!!! lmfao...oh my so we've been havin fun here...anywho must run back to the studio now..*sigh* oh this job we have lol

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
he comes up to us and says 'Hey guys can you please move to where the bench is cos you know the guys don't want to feel like you're going to attack them before they get into the studio and they'll think you're stalking

ooooooh, and er......somehow, esp after what *Stormy* said............ooh 'er.....
eek.gif

LOL girlie...Suzie said that Sam said that to her about 3 years ago so I think it's just a known rule so here it is:

When visiting the band at the studio...stay at the bench!!! They'll come to you!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Just say no to standing near the garage...unless they're leaving...then you can run to where the garage door is and look like an idiot chasing after them as they drive 100 mph from you *snort*

OMG! Cristy! YAY!
biggrin.gif
Que suertudota eres! Oye, no le preguntaste a Adam que onda con lo que estan grabando? Le tomaste fotos? Has hecho alguna aplicacion para ser la asistente de Larry? GAHHHHHHHHH!!
tongue.gif
Estoy bien emocionada!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

'Hey guys can you please move to where the bench is cos you know the guys don't want to feel like you're going to attack them before they get into the studio and they'll think you're stalking them'

Uh oh!
eek.gif
Sam is on to us ... he must ready PLEBA!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Uh oh!
eek.gif
Sam is on to us ... he must ready PLEBA!

Nah. I don't think so. It's just common sense. You see the same faces day after day, you'll get that idea. I mean if you saw the same people hanging around outside your workplace nearly every day what would you think? It doesn't take a rocket scientist.
wink.gif
Cool Adam story!
smile.gif

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

When visiting the band at the studio...stay at the bench!!! They'll come to you! B]

With the almighty muscles that I have I would tear the bench out of the ground, bust inside the studio with it and say "Hey, I'm NEAR the bench..."
wink.gif
Congrats on meetin Adam
smile.gif

------------------
Dana

Ma: The car was rattle and humming...
Dana: COOL!

[This message has been edited by DML (edited 05-08-2002).]

Originally posted by DML:
With the almighty muscles that I have I would tear the bench out of the ground, bust inside the studio with it and say "Hey, I'm NEAR the bench..."
wink.gif
Congrats on meetin Adam
smile.gif

LMAO Dana.... or you could always bring your own little bench...

hahahaha

P.S. I love your sig
smile.gif

------------------
Daisy

Your taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

Originally posted by DML:
wink.gif
Congrats on meetin Adam
smile.gif

*takes notes*
lmfao!!! Cristy, YOU STALKER!
Make sure to wait for Marina and I!!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 05-08-2002).]

I'm a-stowin' away on the next plane, bringin a picnic lunch and parkin my hind parts right thar in front o' that studio and I ain't a-movin' until I gets to meet mah boys! You won't get shed o' me! Hope everbody likes fried chicken and pork rinds!

------------------
I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll.

Originally posted by mad1:
we should all meet up, use the bench to bam the door down, invade the studio with our asses, smooch as many of U2 as we can............then................run!

biggrin.gif

Now are we gonna have to have a "Get PLEBA Girls Out of Jail Fundraiser"?????

wink.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
Daisy

Your taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

It?s kinda funny. Mullen girl gets to talk to Adam all the time, but not to Larry....

Something is wrong with that picture
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Aww Cristy, congrat! Can you please post the pic??? I?ve got to see it?

BTW - what was he wearing? And what does he smell like?

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by mad1:
Let me tell you somethun, we could do it no problem, cause when Garda come round, u just leave it up to Miss Maddie, just me and those guards - I'd have them sorted, no problemo........

Yee haw a good ole fashion kidnappin' just grab an' run! I'll take whichever one I can get mah paws on!

------------------
I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll.

Originally posted by AM:

Aww Cristy, congrat! Can you please post the pic??? I?ve got to see it?

BTW - what was he wearing? And what does he smell like?

I was just going to ask "What was he wearing?" Thanks AM for being on top of these things
wink.gif

Mullen-Girl---what was he wearing?? Please tell us!
If you don't want to post it, you can email me...

------------------
mrs_clayton@hotmail.com

Yeah, Cristy! I think it's about time we saw some of these pics! Cool Adamstory.

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! You are so lucky. Cool story and congrats. Please please post pics. Don't leave us in suspense.
*starts pacing up and down anxiously*
biggrin.gif

I have a little question...

Until when U2 is gonna be in the studios? I hope I will catch them!

And by the way, congrats on meeting Adam!

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"
- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Congrats! It seems like soon you're going to be on a first-name basis with all the guys in the band (plus their people). Maybe you could get a job with them
wink.gif

I am leaving for Ireland in 11 days and although I know that Bono is going to be in Africa then, I am hoping that for whatever reason the rest of the guys will have need to be in the studio and I can at least catch a glimpse while I'm there.

*whips out a pen*
*takes avid notes*

congrats! you are actually currently living my dream life! ahhhh...the life of a stalker

two requests...

1. post the pic!!!
2. tell about adam!!!

*daydreams*

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Laura: Dad, don't forget that you'll have to take mom home.
Dad: Well, Laura...y'know your mother...she's all that you can't leave behind...

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
I was just going to ask "What was he wearing?" Thanks AM for being on top of these things
wink.gif

*snicker*

Two Things
1. This means Adam would spell my name wrong too. AWW!!
2. Did he ever SAY your name Cristy? Cos.. yeah *faint*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom