Merry Drunken Chsristmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shit!! I'm not drunk.

mad.gif

Ye ssicy! vodka woudl be nice! i've just bveen working on tequila..... bu tvodka would be a nice altenrative! thank you girl! you are the besxt@! ok i have to use the RRR........ hahaha..... brb though!!!!!! oh no i am losijg it..... help me! i hyope you all undrstnad!

sweeeet innocnet abbv gone i guess! lol1 how are you bv??? you are grat...... i haven't heard fromyou in a while it seems..... anyway.... i'druin,...... sorryg uys.... anyway..... czrry on!!!!!! i got the u2 dvd today!!! and dvd player!!!! yay!!!!!! i am happy and drink!!!!! lo!!!!!! hahaha!! someone reply to my threacx!!!!! lol!!!!!!

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
*tuiews sicy to bono

Ok... I think that is supposed to say *ties sicy to bono.. so...

Ok!! Fair deal!

biggrin.gif

Have another!

you are right! lol1 mayube i shoudl have noth4er..... maybe not.......m ybdad wakes up in a little while..... hahaha. ........ i have to be coernet...... an7yway lu7v ya sicy..... you are great5...... i am drunk...... you are tiex to Bono...... LOL!!!!!!!! well it has gebeen a great chrstimas fille diwht vodk a and teuila...... well rep0ly someoe! reo-;y to my durnken chrstimas!!!! LL~~~~~~

This sounds like the kind of thread I should be involved in.

------------------
New And Improved!

tquiod is what i want it's what i ned! lol1 anyoine else drnk as whell??? lOL~~~~~~~ hHh~~~~~ GR5AT CHISTMAS SOR FME!!!!! LOL1!!! EVERPME RE[;UE!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE REPLY!!!!!!!! COME ON IT'S DRUIK EM CRISMTAS AND I FEEL FINE!!!!!!!!!! LOIL1!!!!! HHAAHA!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
tquiod is what i want it's what i ned! lol1 anyoine else drnk as whell??? lOL~~~~~~~ hHh~~~~~ GR5AT CHISTMAS SOR FME!!!!! LOL1!!! EVERPME RE[;UE!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE REPLY!!!!!!!! COME ON IT'S DRUIK EM CRISMTAS AND I FEEL FINE!!!!!!!!!! LOIL1!!!!! HHAAHA!!!!!!!!

This is the coolest post I have ever seen at this forum!

------------------
New And Improved!

anioeh wghi us gavubg a dyrjen gurant arekt! anyone who is having a drknek chrsinta repy,! how are ou dogin ????? how reyou ??? i am vind!!!!!! hahaha..... l7uv you all!!!! bono9 is fine!!!!!!! hahah!!!!!!!soi are you! ih ahd too much to drin1

It's way too late here and I'm getting a nice buzz off this liquor I got for Christmas. Um, I hope you all have nice little headaches tomorrow.
wink.gif

*gets asprin ready for Bebe* lol

------------------
And in our world of plenty
We can spread a smile of joy
Throw your arms around the world
At Christmas time

Or this!!

spinning-sm.jpg

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 12-25-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom