Merged ----> Newsflash: U2 seen filming video today... + ELECTRICAL STORM VIDEO PICS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tabby

Refugee
Newsflash: U2 seen filming video today, Bono all in black, Larry with a mermaid!

It's not a rumor anymore! They've been seen by French fans who reported to u2achtung.com and u2france.com. Here is the English translation from u2france!

Evening everybody ! So this is it, this afternoon I went to the beach at Eze, facing Bono?s house to see guess who ? I was on the set of the brand new U2 video clip !

Larry and Bono stood there shooting the video clip : Larry was all dressed in black on the edge of a tub full of water with a mermaid bathing in it ! He had some scenes with the mermaid sitting on a garden swing.

In the back you could hear some U2 music (rather slow) some I do not know (this is to say !). By the villa was bono all in black as well wandering, wearing his dark shades. We were only 10 to assist to this? what a thrill !

I do not know what title they were playing as so far I haven't hear neither ?Electrical storm? nor ?Hands that build America?...

I've been a U2 fan since 1985 so I can say it wasn't one of their oldies. I didn't take any picture as I didn't plan to be there. i'm working in Monaco and I take the train daily and pass by Bono's house.

This morning as I saw the trucks outside I thought I should try my luck out. There was no fan, but Italians on holidays !

I asked for the permission to cross the beach and there I was standing 15 m from our 4 paddies ! I just couldn't believe it... awesome !

So long everyone and thanks so much to Dom Pineau from U2France who?s been nice enough to let me know about this shooting ;-))

omg omg omg omg omg (we need a omg smilie)

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!

new U2 vid!!!!!!!!!!!!1

*does happy dance and jumps around as my brother looks at me like i'm crazy....*

wooohoooo!!

:dance:

mm02.GIF

Last edited:
Re: Newsflash: U2 seen filming video today, Bono all in black, Larry with a mermaid!

Tabby said:
Larry was all dressed
:tsk: Argh, this spoiled it for me. I was hoping to see a shirtless Larry in the new video... J/K :D These are great news!

Though a little shirtless Larry wouldn't hurt :drool:

JESUS LOVES US............

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This is greeeeeeeeeeeat!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

yes, this is the omg smilie:ohmy:<-----------technically, it's "oh my", but you use what ya got:D

anywhoooooo......WTF!??!?! NEW VIDEO OUT OF NOWHERE??!
TOTALLY UNEXPECTED!!!!!

GREAT GOOGOLIY MOOGILY!!!
Martinis and chocolate chip pancakes for all!!!!!!

THIS MERMAID DOES INTEREST ME....:shifty:

Gasp! Ook!

Ha ha. :lmao: Mmm... we all know mermaids don't exist, so I wanna know, does she look real? Man, why don't they ever make videos in Boston? :eyebrow: Oh, well. I can't wait to see dis video! There's a DJ who keeps saying that she got a hold of Electrical Storm, but she's been stalling every week and it's getting on my nerves. :madspit:

pats butter and drizzles syrup on chocolate chip pancakes and chomps them down :tongue:

Re: Re: Re: Hmm...

Queen Betty said:

I'm just trying to keep my mind off of Larry and Bono's roles in the video so I won't die waiting for it to premiere... :uhoh:

Gooood Idea......focus on the mermaid to keep from suffering from the wait...........BRILLIANT!!!!!!!
Word on the screet' it's for the song "Mermaid-licious"..................
*I just made that up....my inspiration was from the song "Moobylicious".....which I got from Bootylicious:shifty:*

I dunno, sounds kind of weird. Mermaids? All black wardrobe? :coocoo:

But I guess anything new is good.

Hmmmmm where was Edgie pie. Maybe he was dressed as the mermaid.

*wonders if mermaid was wearing any kind of hat*

Very cool news though.

Re: wtf?????

daisybean said:
Well yes the mermaid is a wtf????? But you also have to remember the Giraffe in Elevation (wtf????); The AIWIY video (wtf????); The dancing lady in Discoteque(wtf????)

Yeah so this is nothing unusual ;)

lol.

Yeah, I love U2, but they're videos aren't the greatest. Kind of strange, actually. :reject:

What is it Bono said? "We're from the neo-classical school of Irish filmmaking."

Ahem...theory alert (and for the love of God, don't take it seriously ;) ) A mermaid, perhaps it is Ariel from The Little Mermaid, and this person just HAPPENED to miss Sebastian Clayton running around. So therefore U2 is doing a cover of "Under The Sea" or something.... :shifty: It's was JUST a thought.

*And that my friends it Dana's RANDOM post of the week*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom