MERGED--> I hate being................ + Singletons Only!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
see, i've only been to punk rock shows with a guy i really like, but i know that we're just friends...that's the closest thing i've been to going on a real date :reject:

i've been on one date...a blind date...a horrible, horrible, serious-mental-trauma-inducing, i-wanted-to-rip-my-arm-off-and-beat-myself-with-it-because-a-serious-and-painful-hospital-stay-would-be-preferable-to-it blind date...i wish i hadn't gone.

when guys my age mature enough that they get over dating the sluts just to get some...THEN i'll want to date.

maybe that when should have been an IF...:grumpy:

extremely random question...

Has one tried that new Triple Black Smirnoff Ice? I can't enough of it! There is one thing that I wonder about it. Why is it "Triple Black." I understand that it was filtered three times, but why the color? Same as the Johnny Walker Red Label versus Johnny Walker Black Label. :hmm:

In anycase go get some Triple Black Smirnoff :hyper:

Cleasai said:
extremely random question...

Has one tried that new Triple Black Smirnoff Ice? I can't enough of it! There is one thing that I wonder about it. Why is it "Triple Black." I understand that it was filtered three times, but why the color? Same as the Johnny Walker Red Label versus Johnny Walker Black Label. :hmm:

In anycase go get some Triple Black Smirnoff :hyper:

:reject: I'm not even sure what Smirnoff is....

Like, I mean, what kind of liquor?

:scratch: Yeah, I'm stupid. :lol:

Stories for Boys said:
i've been on one date...a blind date...a horrible, horrible, serious-mental-trauma-inducing, i-wanted-to-rip-my-arm-off-and-beat-myself-with-it-because-a-serious-and-painful-hospital-stay-would-be-preferable-to-it blind date...i wish i hadn't gone.

when guys my age mature enough that they get over dating the sluts just to get some...THEN i'll want to date.

maybe that when should have been an IF...:grumpy:

:yes: Guys I come across are just SO immature! All they seem to care about is partying and sex. It's depressing!

let's start a party we will party hard. *cue the cheesy riff* nothing like an andrew wk tune...

Stories for Boys said:

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk: is right!

I mean, I like to have the occasional beer or margarita, but it just seems like so many people my age make that they're #1 priority. I find that rather sad.

it's true. all my friends who are old enough to buy beer are straight-edge, and i'm not a fan of going to parties where the only people i know are the ones i came with.

IWasBored said:
it's true. all my friends who are old enough to buy beer are straight-edge, and i'm not a fan of going to parties where the only people i know are the ones i came with.

The idea of going to a place where a bunch of people are drunk besides me freaks me out for some reason. :shrug: But I don't mind gettin' a tad tipsy at home now and then.

But since I'm going to Dublin this summer, you better BELIEVE I'll be hitting the pubs!

Guinness! :drool:

:shifty: Oh, wait...this thread isn't supposed to be about beer, is it?

:scratch: Okay, then...Being single SUCKS!!! :madspit:

:hmm: We were talkin' about beer. :shrug: I forget why!

:hmm: Wait...maybe it was because Laura said something about how guys our age just want to party...or maybe I said that and she agreed? :scratch: I dunno! :lmao:

this thread has been the zooo confessionals singles bar for a few dozen pages, that's why we were talking about beer

Back
Top Bottom