MERGED-->High Quality HTDAAB Files

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can someone email/link OOTS??

Can someone email/link OOTS??
I've got a corrupted version that cuts off toward the end. If anyone can up a good link or email it to me at: WOJ@worldnet.att.net I would be most apreciative.

Last edited:
Please can anybody send me any of the following MP3s of the new album to kultschar@yahoo.co.uk

Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
All Because of You
Man and a Woman
Crumbs from Your Table
One Step Closer
Yahweh

many thanks

help please?

Hey guys, would one of you be so kind as to send me a link to my e-mail, or maybe even send me the songs? I've got g-mail, so you'd have to send them like 2 a time probably, maybe even one, because they only allow 10 mb's a go.. so a link would probably be easier..

gah.. i am drying to hear these songsssss

wherethestreetshavenoname@gmail.com

please?

i'm unable to listen right now because i'm kind of in a noisy room, but are these actually better than the ones leaked on Saturday?

sorry, i'm just dumb when it comes to this stuff. would someone be so kind to explain what the difference is?

artdirector, i want to thank you for all the great things you've done for people since you joined here.

it's hard to believe you've only been here since august.

no problem. i was a member before but under a different name..I think it was figment...can't remember.

but thanks!!

I can't enough of the album. I'm sharing it with my girlfriend right now and she's not a fanatic like myself but I think we might see her become a member after hearing this album.

actually art, i think we spent the day together listening to Indie 103.1 that one day. how far we've come along, lol!:wink:

i already have the whole album in 128 but i was wondering if someone could yousendit the whole album zipped/rar or something in the higher quality. like i said, i already have the whole thing so it's not a priority, but if someone could that would be great...
arbhatta@uiuc.edu
or arbhatta@gmail.com for individual tracks

artdirector, your a real trooper! I have been living in a hole since i have term papers & i found out about the leak yesterday... Now I can sit and enjoy the songs until the album officially gets released. Now all i have to do is wait until this downloads get done

You rock! Thanks again :wink:

Back
Top Bottom