MERGED-->Bono's Incredible Vocals In The New (Old Sinatra) Song + Thats Life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright, I'm completely in love with this song.. I can't wait to hear a proper version.

What's everyone else think?

This is from the movie "The Good Thief", right? Cause when I went to see Gangs of New York, they had a preview of that and I heard Bono singing and I was like "why did I not know about this song and have it downloaded several months before its release??" In any case, I can't listen to the file you posted because I don't have Real Audio, but what I heard from the movie preview sounded pretty cool.

Yup it's from the movie.. I think I saw the preview too but I don't think I noticed hearing Bono singing. Yeah can't blame you at all for not having realplayer. hopefully a good quality mp3 type version will come along shortly.

Bono's Incredible Vocals In The New (Old Sinatra) Song 'That's Life'

I Loooove them!! Ladies and gentlemen, Bono - the singer - has officially arrived. I could listent to this one all day!

(The real audio file is up at U2exit.com. It's taken straight from the movie, The Good Thief, so there are some background noises and voices in places.)

Thanks so much!!!

I was at the movies and the preview for this movie came on and all of a sudden I grabbed my friend (literally) and said- THAT'S BONO'S VOICE! I had no idea he sang this!

Yay me for instantaneous bono voice recognition. wonder if i can figure out a way to get paid for that? :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom