MERGED-->26 cameras in Milan, says U2 crew + Pictures from Milan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That thar is a lot o' cameras. I'm hoping instead of a straight concert DVD is we'll get one full on concert and a lot of clips of other songs played semi-regularly on this tour. Kinda like the Led Zeppelin DVD...that would kick @$$!!!

i was thinking about that the other day, reggie. just like "how the west was won." would be interesting.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
That thar is a lot o' cameras. I'm hoping instead of a straight concert DVD is we'll get one full on concert and a lot of clips of other songs played semi-regularly on this tour. Kinda like the Led Zeppelin DVD...that would kick @$$!!!
i would much rather see a full concert full songs to be honest

right, fuck this, why should i continue coming here when everytime i post i get slagged off?

no need for ya's

and no U2man, i can never remember making personal comments about YOU

Last edited:
KUEFC09U2 said:
right, fuck this, why should i continue coming here when everytime i post i get slagged off?

no need for ya's

and no U2man, i can never remember making personal comments about YOU

Ok, sorry about that.......it wasn't really meant personally, it was aimed at your posts......actually it could never really be aimed at you personally since I don't have the faintest clue of how you are as a person....I don't know you personally!!! :huh:

btw. you used the f-word :madspit: :wink:

Last edited:
U2Man said:

btw. you used the f-word

Snoop also does :wink:

"I'm not Xzibit, you can't +Pull My Hoe Card+
.. I fucked all your groupies
When you was doin time in Camp Snoopy
With the fags and snitches, no killers just bitches
And you was payin niggaz off with all my riches".

U2@NYC said:

Snoop also does :wink:

"I'm not Xzibit, you can't +Pull My Hoe Card+
.. I fucked all your groupies
When you was doin time in Camp Snoopy
With the fags and snitches, no killers just bitches
And you was payin niggaz off with all my riches".

:lmao:

What is the only reasonable conclusion? KUEFC09U2 do you listen to Snoop? :wink: How dare you? REAL U2 fans should never listen to anything but U2 and Passengers....You're not a real fan :madspit: :wink:

U2Man said:

:lmao:

What is the only reasonable conclusion? KUEFC09U2 do you listen to Snoop? :wink: How dare you? REAL U2 fans should never listen to anything but U2 and Passengers....You're not a real fan :madspit: :wink:

[assuming that you addressed this comment to me]

No, Snoop sucks. I just make fun of his pathetic lyrics that involve swearing every other word.

But I still listen to other stuff apart from U2, Passengers and Bono's solo stuff. :D

U2@NYC said:

[assuming that you addressed this comment to me]

No, Snoop sucks. I just make fun of his pathetic lyrics that involve swearing every other word.

But I still listen to other stuff apart from U2, Passengers and Bono's solo stuff. :D

No no no, don't worry - it wasn't addressed to you :wink:. As you can probably tell in this and some of the other threads, KUEFC09U2 and some of us in here have a little thing going on....and Snoop and KUEFC09U2 seem to like the same kind of words.....:wink:

Btw.: keep the Snoop lyrics coming....it's hilarious.....:wink:

Last edited:
i think the Pavoratti idea is alright, if this were for some TV special or something. but to have it engraved into a DVD. . . i don't know.

and the orchestra idea sounds terrible :yuck: they wouldn't even fit on stage!

I rather like OOTS being simplistic with the piano and all....

Curious to see what happens....My mind could be changed....

I don't think I'd be a fan of Pavoratti joining the stage for Miss Sarajevo though....I like what I heard in Amsterdam...

U2dork said:
So, to fling this thread back on topic, I was just checking out the comments about the Milan filming on u2log. One of the comments regarding a 20 piece sting orchestra for Original of the Species is quite intriguing :hmm:

Anybody know anything more about it?

http://u2log.com/archive/2005/07/u2_to_film_milan_san_siro_concerts.php

That would certainly make one bomb of a DVD!!!! Hope they do it!!!!! But does anyone know if they have rehearsed with an orchestra, otherwise it seems a bit odd???

starsgoblue said:

I don't think I'd be a fan of Pavoratti joining the stage for Miss Sarajevo though....I like what I heard in Amsterdam...

:yes: Bono did such a great job on Miss Sarajevo. Its not that i dont like Pavoratti but i would just like Bono to do the part if Miss sarajevo ends up on the dvd.

Last edited:
i always remember ONE being done with the orchestra and if OOTS and or miss sarajevo(again) could get the same treatment i wouldnt mind hearing the results :drool:

yimou said:

:yes: Bono did such a great job on Miss Sarajevo. Its not that i dont like Pavoratti but i would just like Bono to do the part if Miss sarajevo ends up on the dvd.

If they do bring an orchestra on stage, I bet we can pretty much count on the big P getting on stage....that would make sense to it all.

Pictures from Milan?

I read somewhere that the stage in Milan is much wider than the stage that has been used so far? Has anyone found some pictures?

Back
Top Bottom