May 17, 2017 - Santa Clara, CA - Levi's Stadium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
High 71 Low 49 -- looks great!

We are seriously thinking about riding the rides at Great America during the day.

This is our only seated show this tour. But we have section 111. Looks good.
I don't think Great America has opened yet.

as far as wristbanding, just know that the two venues may be close, but they are not related. I'd say there probably will not be official wristbands, because most venues don't do that.
I guess it is easier for an arena to do since the GA is smaller than for a stadium.

But if anybody finds anything out about it, would love to know!

I'm planning to drive down from SF around 1 to get to the area around 2/2:30. I'm hesitant to lock myself into a line that early if I can get in line at 4 or 5 and still get an awesome spot (which seems like the best spot is in the right side of the top of the tree).

^ I dont think a couple of hours will make that much of a difference.

"Normal" fans will probably come in as doors open or even after Mumford.

Just FYI the as of about 8am the line was about 275 people deep. They handed out wristbands and most people have left and will likely head back around noon or 1pm.

Still plenty of room in my work parking lot. No attendants yet.

BTW, anyone who has Red Lot A parking pass can probably start to go in. Saw the attendant about an hour ago and despite the site saying it won't open until 2pm, he said the near side will be open. Let's see how it goes for the rest of the day.

I'm still at work. Heading over around 3:30. They're charging $60 to park in my work lot! Insane.

There's about 500 in lin3 now. We ran out if numbered wristbands. Sitting in pens now

Back
Top Bottom