May 14th, Wachovia Center in Philadelphia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any advice for getting out of Philadelphia after the concert? I have to go to New Brunswick, NJ, and it seems like I wouldn't make the last SEPTA to Trenton. Any alternate ideas? Can't really stay overnight...

Vendors will accept credit cards - that is no problem for them.

As for getting out of Philly after the concert, if SEPTA will not help you out, then I suggest you drive. Just get there a little early to eliminate any parking problem since the Phillies are in town.

sortofhomecoming said:
Vendors will accept credit cards - that is no problem for them.

As for getting out of Philly after the concert, if SEPTA will not help you out, then I suggest you drive. Just get there a little early to eliminate any parking problem since the Phillies are in town.

Unfortunately that's the problem. No car for the time being so its gotta be a train. Trying to get there to and from New Brunswick, NJ...

Headache in a Suitcase said:

amtrak goes to new brunswick but i think only durring the week
[/QUOTE

Yeah, I checked...you're right. NJ transit still goes out of Trenton, but no Septa out of Philly to Trenton on late Saturday for whatever reason,]

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

That's awesome! :up: Hope to see you there (I'll be in the GA line so make sure to stop by and say hi.)! :)

Yup, although we have seats this time... she is less of a jumper than me... :D

Hey, you know what's awesome? I just found out today that my dad bought a Limousine to take my friend and I up and back to the show. So if any of you happen to see a limo pull up out front of the arena, don't get too excited, it's not Bono. It will just be me and my buddy headed to our nosebleed seta in the 201 section. :wink:

I just called the Wachovia center and they said call back Friday for more detailed info about the ga line and what time the lots will open.

that bastard...........even when my dog is being super annoying, like today, I still find it hard to get mad at him.

Hey everyone,
Check out the news section of interference. This is a pretty cool area for those looking for something to do The day of the concert. Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the constitution center all basically in this area.

Story: ONE Campaign Event in Philly on May 14th Ed. Note -- We have received the following flyer regarding a ONE Campaign event in Philadelphia on May 14th. Awareness, Celebration & Mobilization To overcome global AIDS & poverty Join Us! Saturday, May 14 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Arch Street United Methodist Church 55 North Broad Street Philadelphia ·View a video from the ONE Campaign Kick-Off Rally featuring Bono of U2, Rabbi Marjorie

Bono will probably be there too. He was there to kick it off last year.

anyone hitting a bar before the show?

I'm planning to go see the Kings because my friend wants to see them, so I'll be at Wachovia around 7:30. I saw them on 5/9 and that was enough for me.

5/10 i got there right at 8:45 :wink:

Ok, everyone...

We are officially 2 DAYS away from Philly! :drool:

I hope to meet some of you on Saturday... although we have seats this time I will try to swing by the GA line to say hi (although that may not be the best idea since my wife will find out about all the sexy girls I hang out here with :up: ).

Headache in a Suitcase said:
weather.com says the weather for saturday is 68 degrees with a 40% chance of showers...

looks like it's gonna be a wet GA line... :sad:

although philadelphia's fox tv station says no rain till monday...

:hyper:

:scream: :banghead:

We'll have to get ponchos, or something. I do not want to come back from Philly with a cold! :mad:

Bad enough I have a sunburn from Chicago, lol.

I'll resist my giant urge to go on ebay and get a ticket for this show and wait (not-so-patiently) for next weekend! I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's reports about the GA line and such next week. Have fun!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom