May 14, 2014 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At like 8 pm some girl got to the line and got herself on the list, and she bought us sushi.

Like at 9 something a mini-van pulls up and delivers pizza to the line (that was in full roll-call motion, so there were a lot of people). The band sent the pizzas for us. I think they were 5 pizzas. And some water bottles.

Then one guy that's lining up comes up with movie popcorn

Then a girl that lives here comes with balloons from her work.

The GA line was a party!
It was the greatest homeless ville I've seen

:up: glad to see they are treating you all well.

Well, with it 28 hours before doors to the building open up for the GA line, how is the line doing? How many people are waiting in line at this point?

Is it time to go yet? Is it? IS IT TIME??? I MUST KNOW.

srtjurst_zps8f8585d9.gif

It's at least 165 now, my dad and I checked in about 30 minutes ago

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Well, I guess if there was an enclosed area like the Heart on the floor, you could still get into it at this point. First 300 people in line got into the Heart on the Elevation Tour in 2001.

O look, I see familiar faces...it must be tour time.

Can't wait for this!

How's the GA line in Vancouver today?

:hyper:
Anyone looking for and finding GA tickets in the line today? Just curious on any details of that as I will be hoping to find one in line in some of the coming shows if there is not another ticket drop...thanks!!

Floor tickets still up guys if you want them!

Alas, I'm 1000+ miles away or whatever, but I thought I'd look anyway... ;)

that is awesome!! the tickets are still there! I am hoping this happens in LA so I can get my Sat night GA.. I have other nights secured. I just wanted to know if anyone was trying to buy and be another fan's plus one and how that was working out!:hyper:

Not able to pull them up anymore. Hopefully some fans here managed to snag some!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using U2 Interference mobile app

This is the thread where we post stuff like OMG PITNOL again??? And Bono blah blah blah ONE blah...right?

Have a great show everyone!! ? Wish I could be there!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom