Macphisto Society Rants and Raves Continued...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
stone.jpg

That picture is soooo sexy!

~#1bonobabe http://u2_inspire.tripod.com/

my fingers are twisting and turning themselves blue

anyone want to help novelize this thing so we can get it on the website?????

*begs*

email me! oliveu2cm@yahoo.com

I'm getting VERY addicted to this thing. I kind of zoned out today in my classes and was thinking about it, how sweet Fishy is and how if Bluey dies, Fly will be too distraught to take care of the dog, and Mac will get even worse and be all creepy about wanting "his way" with Bona and then... *sigh* I need a life
smile.gif
Anyway, you're all awesome writers, this is great, and here's my email for the roll call:
hoybear@angelfire.com
*goes back to lurking*

BB COME OUT OF HIDING!!! YAY!!! A new reader! We soooo love new readers...don't we ladies? Hey Beebs, do you mind if I call you Beebs?
smile.gif
My AOL IM name is MacFishto if anyone wants to drop me a line...I love new friends!

*skips off into to the night*

Fishy <><

------------------
"God is down with the MPS" -ScottPhisto my Favorite Man-Slut

eep!

exam week! no time to post!

don't die, bluey!

*whines with Fishy*

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Whoever said it would only get worse is right, that was only round one...DING DING DING!!!

Beebs!!!! Hurrah!
Welcome darling, welcome, so glad to have you.... hugs.

-Bluey

i forgot what i was going to say now.

um...yah, of course, love what's happening.

oh and, yeah to clarify olive's post about novelizing... i'm novelizing zoostation as we go, but we need help with novelizing the wedding. it's REALLY long...LOL...so yeah.

um...and fishy, u already know my email
wink.gif
hehe

off to webmistress hell again
smile.gif

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

"spreadin the neck love!" - olive
"my funnest one is the ISHFWILF w/ larry on teh cover and he's all moany and hottttt" - olive
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

Ooohhh crap, the encounter happened! And Fly's onstage, and Mac's... somewhere, and it's gonna be chaos! CHAOS I TELL YOU! Love the last few posts everyone! Drama draammaa everywhere! You and your exams suck Julie!
mad.gif
Ehh just kidding girl! Good luck!

haha, oops.
------------------
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be alright
Uncertainty can be a guiding light

"No I will leave you IN!"

Official L.O.B.P.B.G.G.T.S.H.S.A.E.E of the E.B.O.C

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 01-15-2002).]

Yay Scotty! Although...maybe I shouldn't be saying "yay"...*wink wink*

smile.gif

You are my favorite man-slut no doubt about it!

Fishy <><

------------------
"God is down with the MPS" -ScottPhisto my Favorite Man-Slut

*Pant pant pant*
TWO POSTS IN ONE NIGHT!! YIKES!!!
*Fingers break off. Types with nose*

Incidentally, Fishy, how many Man-Sluts ya know??? lol

And, also, don't worry Fishy. I got it all covered.

*EVIL LAUGH*

Azzuh Scotty! I'm so glad you're back posting! Woo yah! But crap, now I'm scared of Evil Scottphisto...

Well damn, I'm still up.
biggrin.gif
Bluey that was cooooolll!!!!!
Hahaha, I love it! "That'll show that old asshole." (or something to that effect-
I'm dazed.). I love how the Fly's rippin' into his songs! Rock n' roll baby!

*Fishy stumbles in through the doors of the mansion, battered and bruised, and collapses on the marble floor*

Opal:*running to her aid* HOLD ON HOLD ON...STOP tape!
Director: CUT! Oh Opal what is wrong now?
Opal: I RAN to her aid? I ran? Dearest, phistos never run...how un-elegant. Tryto snaek that kind of action in again and I will make sure you never work in this town again! Now where were we? Now be a dear and say "action"
Director: *totally flustered at this point, but not willing to argue*ACTION!

*Fishy stumbles in through the doors of the mansion, battered and bruised, and collapses on the marble floor*

Fishy: Wait a second! CUT! Ok haven't I been beaten and bruised enough lately? Can't I just be tired? No bruises? It really is too early to take off my clothes, and that seems to be the only way to get some healing around here...
Director:*Is on the verge of a nervous breakdown, and is thinking to himself..."Self, be glad you brother got the job of directing the actual episode, this is only the R&R and you are ready to crawl into fetal position..."* *sigh* MAKE-UP! We need one tired, but NOT bruised Phisto over here!
Fishy:*After having her "bruises" removed* Ahhhh...much better...now Cedric, I think you know your line...
Director:ACTION, Roll Film!

*Fishy stumbles through the doors of the mansion and collapses on the floor*

Opal:*Opal, who is not unaccustomed to seeing Fishy sprawled out on the floor for one reason or another is not immediatly alarmed* Fishy, dearest are you ok? Really dear, you must watch where you are going. *She casually strolls over to where Fishy is laying and helps her to her feet*Now dearest what is the matter?
Fishy:*looks up at Opal with tired eyes, and with much effort says*I tried, Opal I really tried to make a difference. I wanted things to get better around here, but I fear I have just made them worse...I know I was wrong for leaving the mansion and tryin to start a revolution, but I wanted to try and save it...*sigh* I give up...can I come back? I just want to be around friends again...I promise I will never go to the main board again...*Fishy passes out, going limp in Opals arms*
Opal: AW HELL!!! ADAM!!! OLIVE!!! BLUEY!!! ANYBODY!!!(she would have called for Bona as well but she is pretty sure she is off somewhere trying to think of more creative ways to kill herself
smile.gif
)
MacPhisto: *strolls by and notices the action at the front door*Oh really, must she always be on the floor...Good Father Below...come Opal, let us go have a drink, I am sure one of those goody-two-shoes will come along and help her to bed eventually...poor dear..she should have known better.*Opal realizes that without someone elses help it is simply impossible for her to get Fishy to bed, so she oblidges Mackie and goes off for a drink, leaving Fishy lying in the foyer*

LOL at myself...I am so stupid...I just felt overwhelmed by the responses my town meeting is getting, so I thought I would come back here and stay here. I hope you guys thought that was semi-funny, it made me feel better to write it, so it's all good.
smile.gif
Thanks to all of you who responded in my town meeting...it all started off so well...

Fishy <><

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:

*Scottphisto comes in*
SCOTTPHISTO: FISHY?!! What's wrong?
FISHY: Read my thread, then you'll know...*puts hand to forehead dramatically*
SCOTTPHISTO: *Reads thread* Well, I know how to cheer ya up...
FISHY: Nothing could bring me joy...
SCOTTPHISTO: Howzabout some skinny dippin' in delicious-
FISHY: Jello?
SCOTTPHISTO: Hmm...well, I was GONNA say Tuna, but jello works!
FISHY: WHOO HOO!!
OPAL: Tuna?

Olive: *coming in, seeing Fishy sprawled on the floor. She helps lift her up, shaking her head sadly* This is exactly why I stick with being a bitch to humans and not tolerating nonsense. Opal knows what I mean, don't you Opal?
Opal: *somewhere offstage with Macphisto, drinking* Bitch all the way, darling.
Fishy: but.. I wanted to try....
Olive: Darling, here, have a drink. We must teach you to be ruthless. *she sighs, looking at her fingernails* If you really want I'll go kick some ass for you.
Fishy: *sniffling* Okay...
Olive: But I'd really rather be getting some ass.. so let's finish this site and get some unveiling going on, what do you say? *Fishy looked down miserably* Aww darling, smile for me now. Go ahead. You were brave, and we love you for it. We all know with you here, MPS will never go to Hell. *she pauses* Then again....

smile.gif
xo <><, O- (that's me trying to create a symbol for an olive lol)

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

MPS: "Evil shouldn't look this good"

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

*Squeal* ScottPhisto, you have made my day! Yea! I am so excited to have you back, even if you will be swayed to the dark side. Who is this scary man? Kisses, Darrrling!
Bluey, I laughed my ass off at Fly pushing th speaker in front of Mackie's door. Classic song to do it to as well. Oh yeah, the mental image of Macphisto breaking the make-up brush was great too.

Caviar? HOOO-AHHH!!!

*Dives into ginormous bowl of caviar, followed closely by Scotty and anyone else who wants to come*

*squish*

*squish*

*squeal*

Scotty watch those hands!

*squish*

Bluey great post by the way! I loved the part about "sleeping WITH MY WIFE!!!" LOL! I love the Fly!

Beebs~ Did we scare you off? We won't bite...well scotty might...I take no responsibility for him...Come back dear! We love new readers!

Fishy <><

*Bluey walks in and sees Fishy tired and demoralized on the floor of the mansion, she rushes over to her, quite concerned, and helps her to her feet.*
BluePhisto: Fishy!!!! My poor dear! Are you alright?
Fishy: No... it was nasty, it was horrible!! I was so foolish.
BluePhisto: *Calling offstage* Fly!!! Honey!! Come and help me a minute would you?
*The Fly runs in and starts undoing the buttons on BluePhisto's shirt with a big smile on his face... In the bar nearby a glass shatters in someone's grasp.*
BluePhisto: *Brushing his hands away* No, no honey... not with me, with Fishy.
The Fly: *Looks at Fishy, pauses, scratches his head* Baby ... I dunno, that would piss Adam off something terrible and I've just never felt that way about you Fishy baby, sorry...
BluePhisto: No, just help me carry the poor girl to bed! *The Fly grins..*
The Fly: Can I carry you to bed afterwards baby???
BluePhisto: *Laughing as she supports Fishy* Any man sweet enough to help Fishy can have his way with me.
*MacPhisto rushes into the room and grabs Fishy*
MacPhisto: Fishy! What are you doing down there!!!? Let me help you!
Fishy: What? You just left me on the floor to go drink with Opal a second ago.
MacPhisto:*Through clenched teeth* Shut up and let me help you.
BluePhisto: *Hand on hip* That's not what I meant.
MacPhisto: It's on tape. *The Fly takes Fishy's arm and tugs on it*
The Fly: Hey! I was gonna help her first!
MacPhisto: You are quite mistaken, I saw her earlier and just stopped to have a drink before helping her to her feet!
*BluePhisto sighs and takes Fishy from the fighting men, helping her down the hall herself*
BluePhisto: You are both acting like children.
MacPhisto: *Aghast* Am not!
The Fly: Are too!
*They glare at each other for a second and then MacPhisto is struck with an idea... he walks back into the bar.. Opal screams and there is a thud as she is pushed off of her barstool. MacPhisto comes back out with a confused OpalPhisto in his arms and he walks after BluePhisto...*
MacPhisto: Darling? Look! I'm helping!

Poor Fishy, you tried darling.
Hugs,
-BluePhisto

Originally posted by blueeyes:
BluePhisto: *Calling offstage* Fly!!! Honey!! Come and help me a minute would you?
*The Fly runs in and starts undoing the buttons on BluePhisto's shirt with a big smile on his face... In the bar nearby a glass shatters in someone's grasp.*
BluePhisto: *Brushing his hands away* No, no honey... not with me, with Fishy.
The Fly: *Looks at Fishy, pauses, scratches his head* Baby ... I dunno, that would piss Adam off something terrible and I've just never felt that way about you Fishy baby, sorry...

BluePhisto: *Laughing as she supports Fishy* Any man sweet enough to help Fishy can have his way with me.
*MacPhisto rushes into the room and grabs Fishy*
MacPhisto: Fishy! What are you doing down there!!!? Let me help you!
Fishy: What? You just left me on the floor to go drink with Opal a second ago.
MacPhisto:*Through clenched teeth* Shut up and let me help you.
BluePhisto: *Hand on hip* That's not what I meant.
MacPhisto: It's on tape. *The Fly takes Fishy's arm and tugs on it*

then MacPhisto is struck with an idea... he walks back into the bar.. Opal screams and there is a thud as she is pushed off of her barstool. MacPhisto comes back out with a confused OpalPhisto in his arms and he walks after BluePhisto...*
MacPhisto: Darling? Look! I'm helping!

Bluey I am absolutly LMAO!!! I did have the good sense to put my coffee down before I read this post though! LOL!!! You guys are so nice! I love how everyone is writing their own scenario!!! LOL!!! I also like how Opal has cameos in each one! LMAO!!!

Fishy <><

((((Fishy)))) You rock girl, don't worry about it! You were cool enought to attempt that thread in the first place, and everyone knows you tried. And if a dip in the caviar pool w/ Scotty doesn't help you... try pudding!

(Oh and I suck too much to write a scenario.)

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 01-16-2002).]

hey girls you all need to go listen to Tom Waits. find some of his music on the internet and listen. it's gorgeous and achey and sad.

poor fly.
frown.gif

LOL I'm here Fishy! It takes a lot to scare me off (although Scottphisto almost succeeded
wink.gif
) Don't worry about your thread, your purpose was good, and it's not your fault that it got out of hand. Feel good! I fear I must run, dahlings, I have an afternoon class! ta for now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom