Macphisto Society Rants and Raves Continued...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow i love the second one bluey!

i can't get what we were talking about last night out of my head! and then- i was writing an email and started getting all mad, i was like- someone insulted me, what was it-- then i realized it was mac telling the fly never trust a man who wears shades and I was like ooooh it was just a story! yeah, embarrassing. sort of like method acting- but it's method writing. can't wait to write about the girls tho.

i also just heard an interview w/ bono from the zoo era, and they asked bono who came up w/ the idea of the crank macphisto phone calls? and bono said Adam did! loll woohoo go Adam!

,a bit cranky olive

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

MPS: "Evil shouldn't look this good"

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

lol @ fishy seducing jesus HAHAHA...

i had THE weirdest dream last night, i just remembered. so i'm gonna tell you it, arent you guys lucky. and it's all cuz i started reading the flannigan book last night before bed

i was bono, and i was in berlin after the wall came down, and i wanted to go to this cemetery in east berlin to look at the graves, and write things on them (?!?) so i kneeled down by this one grave, and was reading it, and was about to carve something into it when people started walking by. so i stopped because i didn't want to get caught. i went back later to the same grave, and started carving a sentence into it (which i now forget, but it was something to do with love) and before i could do the last word, people started coming by. so i was trying to hide the screwdriver i was using, until the people went away but they were having a picnic next to the headstone. so i got up to look at the other graves, and come back to that one later but too many people were around.

yeah...i'm psycho.

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

"spreadin the neck love!" - olive
"my funnest one is the ISHFWILF w/ larry on teh cover and he's all moany and hottttt" - olive
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

lol Opal! I've had dreams OF bono, but never AS bono... wow this opens up a whole new world lol!

maccomp.jpg

think devilish,
olive

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
lol Opal! I've had dreams OF bono, but never AS bono... wow this opens up a whole new world lol!

maccomp.jpg

think devilish,
olive

GASP!!!!!!
FAINT!!!!!!
DANCE WITH JOY!!!!

Bluey walks up to counter of computer store.
Bluey: I want one in every color!!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
That just made my day.

Lol. One of my friends said that we should have "Mac and Cheese" the other day and I spit my drink out. Lol.
-Bluey

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 01-11-2002).]

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:

maccomp.jpg

think devilish,
olive

Oh my god....
*Falls over, holding gut from laughing so damn hard*

That is AMAZING!! Someone should do an Andy Whorhol(sp) thing with Fly and/or Mac!!

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

Jello Lord

Scottphisto vending machines. Now everywhere inside the famous PLEBA Mansion, fullfilling all your Scottphisto needs!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

LOL olive that's too great. i did an andy warhol esque thing of someone else before, i could try to do a mackie or fly one later...but suddenly have been innundated with MPS website work (ahem bluey lol
smile.gif
)

yah this was my first dream AS bono...had other ones about him...and playing asshole with edge haha...i had one about bono larry and a circus with farm animals the other night but dont really remember it haha

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

"my funnest one is the ISHFWILF w/ larry on teh cover and he's all moany and hottttt" - olive

boad_zoo.jpg

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

Fishy! That was a great post girl!
I can't wait for the concert! Ahem, yes.

29048349gwAHiQxuAI_ph.jpg

i89963097-A494-471D-8802-2666AF8409F7.jpg

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 01-11-2002).]

A message for Olive...

My internet connection is being pissy tonight. I am ready to take a chainsaw to the comp. If you can't get a hold of me later, that's why. I will try to make it behave, though.
frown.gif
smile.gif

Email me... *sob* I need some Fly lovin.
-Bluey

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 01-11-2002).]

blueeeeeeeeyyyyyyy!!

frown.gif
check ur email! i'm going to bed soon- hopefully u catch me!!

Everyone else: ignore me, carry on....

Yay!!! I was just thinking I needed an MPS fix, when what to my wondering eyes should appear but Zoo Station, and the last day for Bluey I fear.

Fishy!! LOL@Jesus' comment "I'm a sucker for a striptease." LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I almost died laughing when I read that.

*working on a post now*

*EVIL GRIN*
biggrin.gif
Just wait...

Can someone make an Abosolut Larry ad for me?? *sheepish and innocent look*
biggrin.gif

------------------
Larry Mullen Jr.'s Harley Club: The motors are loud for a reason.
biggrin.gif

All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

[This message has been edited by Bonavoix (edited 01-13-2002).]

absolut_phisto.jpg

honeymoon.jpg

Absolut Larry will be tricky... but I'll try to do it, but prolly not tonight b/c of webmistress duties. by the end of this week tho haha
smile.gif

------------------

U2 Take Me Higher

YAY!!!! Zoo Station!!!

I'm way way way too hyper right now. Btw... the smiley on the thread was supposed to be a devil face, I don't know how that Fly face got in there.

I may post again tonight... Bona, nice post. Awwwwww.

Olive... sigh. My damn comp isn't even LETTING ME ON a.i.m. ... if you want to chat, I'll be in Mackie's room. You know what I mean, oh yeah.

Hugs to all the Phistos...
-Bluey

i'm going to start posting again soon, hopefully tonight.

heh heh, just disregard my last two posts with waking up in MacPhisto's mansion. i only did that b/c that is where i was when i last posted in the MPS. i'm re-entering from a different angle instead i think. it should be less disrupting to the past storyline
smile.gif

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Sweetness. The posts came back! Man, I can't wait to see what
happens at the concert!!!!

I love the ads Olive!! Damn funny.
Julie, hurry the hell up. I need someone to to write about Edge so I
can vicariously...read through them.
biggrin.gif

Ooh I started page 3. This calls for pics!

bono002.jpg

bono004.jpg

heehee, @ the concert:
graf016.jpg

vivo064.jpg

vivo018.jpg

vivo013.jpg

------------------
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be alright
Uncertainty can be a guiding light

"No I will leave you IN!"

Official L.O.B.P.B.G.G.T.S.H.S.A.E.E of the E.B.O.C

Originally posted by mocool12:
Sweetness. The posts came back! Man, I can't wait to see what
happens at the concert!!!!

I love the ads Olive!! Damn funny.
Julie, hurry the hell up. I need someone to to write about Edge so I
can vicariously...read through them.
biggrin.gif

lol! i'm working on it! just a small post for now, but hopefully more soon!!
smile.gif

(p.s. this is exam week, so i'm not sure exactly how much i'll be able to donate in the next few days, but i'll try!
smile.gif
)

BOOM, BABY! i'm BACK!
icon6.gif

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

omg so many posts already!! wanted to mention that i'm going to "novelize" zoo as we go, so no one has to do it all at once later, and i've already got 10 pages to do!!! haha you girls rock.

as for the MPS site...i think it's safe to speak for olive and fishy that the site is ALMOST close to being unveiled...a bit more to do, but not too much longer now
smile.gif
one thing...no one really has replied to my call for PLEBA links...so if you guys know any, let me know k? thankies!

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

Bona!!!!
Lol, you evil girl I have to go to school! I wanna post!!! Ack!

I shall post as soon as I can this afternoon!!!!!

Opal... It amazes me how much work you have all done on the website! Really, amazing. I can't wait to see it.
-Bluey

Whoo-hooo! The concert day has begun. Yah, Bona's back too! I can just tell that this is going to rock. All the different substories keep me guessing and refreshing for more. Hey Bluey, what was Mac singing? Was BluePhisto hearing that in her head or was it really from the soundcheck? Damn that was good though. I'll be refreshing for more MPS goodness tonight.

------------------
ScottPhisto's Offical Bed and Martini Shaker
If you dream,
Dream out loud

Yup Mo, that was Mac's soundcheck...

Bona very nice post. I loved that part about him seeming behind glass.

olive ROTFLMFAO!!!!! That was SO funny!!

Ok... my alarm clock died in the middle of the night and I woke up late and have to go to class very very soon, but expect a Fishy/Bluey conversation this afternoon when I'm free....and then I think it's concert time!!!
smile.gif

Wait...maybe I can squeeze the fishy post in...just keep checking.

Hugs,
-Bluey

Awwww...Bluey that was sooooo sweet...I know I shouldn't be crying, but at the end of the post when the Fly came up to Bluey for possibly the last time, and he doesn't even know it, I was bawling! It's not fair that he doesn't know, but I can understand why Bluey is not telling him. I loved how Bluey ended up comforting Fishy instead of the other way around. And the part about "Who will help me find my keys" made me kind of smile...that sounds like something I would say.
smile.gif
Good Job...Now Bluey and Fishy get to have fun at the concert together! WooHoo!!! Ok, so now that it's the concert and time is growing short, I don't want to mess you up so I officially turn the Fishy reins over to you. Use me how you need to, if you need to. We need to cheer on our men! I am sooo excited for this concert! LOL!

*whine* I don't want Bluey to die!

Olive~ Great job! I just knew when you took them up onstage that some poor stagehand was going to have a nervous breakdown from something Fishy did. I was like "NO!!! Don't take her up there!!!" LOL!!!

I can't wait to see what's next!

Fishy <><

------------------
"God is down with the MPS" -ScottPhisto my Favorite Man-Slut

Oh by the way...that last Roll Call was sad...I know there must be more than three of you! More than three people post! LOL!!! Ok in case you missed the last one, I asked for email addresses for those of you who love the MPS! There are BIG changes on the horizin and I want to keep you all informed. So if you write, encourage, or just like to watch, drop me a line at

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

Include your screen name as well so I know who you are!

Come on ladies! For all of you who call within the next 10 minutes we will double your dose of MPS for free!!! That's right! A $39.99 value for only...well actually we don't charge for this stuff...

Fishy: Hey Bluey can we start charging? *Bluey runs in and tackles Fishy before she makes even more of a fool of herself*
Fishy: Whew, thanks Bluey, lost my head for a second.
Bluey: Say Goodnight Gracie...
Fishy: Goodnight Gracie.

I'll be posting later this afternoon... it may be a rather short post until later tonight when I have more time... but until then, it's off to class with me, even though I'd rather stay here with Larry. But he's demanding that I go to class otherwise there'll be punishment later... *gulp* Methinks I don't wanna find out what he means by that... gotta jet. Catch ye laters.

~Lisa~
P.S.-Thanks, Bluey!! You're not doin too bad yerself there...
wink.gif

------------------
Larry Mullen Jr.'s Harley Club: The motors are loud for a reason. :D

All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

Back
Top Bottom