LP13: Please let something happen.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me nuts now. FUCK ME NUTS!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

Anyone have a direct link. Not showing up in my iTunes.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The version on the commercial sounds MUCH better.

I really can't believe they pulled this off as well as they did, in this day and age. Well done to the people involved in this. I'm impressed. :clap:

Yep. The leap from "not involved" to "they will play a big part" a day or so ago to complete secrecy about releasing the full album on Itunes for free was impressive.

There'll be another record, cause it's Blake (Bono sang 'Jerusalem' at Glastonbury...)

so there's a 'songs of experience'

Also I hold out hope for 'songs of ascent'

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

11 Songs:
The Miracle (of Joey Ramone), Every Breaking Wave, California (There Is No End To Love), Song For Someone, Iris (Hold Me Close), Volcano, Raised By Wolves, Cedarwood Road, Sleep Like A Baby Tonight, This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now, The Troubles.

HOLY FUCKlNG SHIT.

I so wish I could go home right now and download it. That's what I get for being out sick yesterday.

Everyone in my work area just saw me squeal and flail.

I can't believe they actually did it. I am BLOWN AWAY.

large.jpg

:hmm:

. "Let's try to figure out why we wanted to be in a band, the relationships around the band, our friendships, our lovers, our family. The whole album is first journeys — first journeys geographically, spiritually, sexually. And that's hard. But we went there."

At times Songs of Innocence feels almost like a concept album about Bono's early years – there's even a track named after the street where the singer grew up, "Cedarwood Road." "It has a lyrical cohesion that I think is unique amongst U2 albums," says Bono, "I don't want it to be a concept album, but the songs come from a place. Edge laughed and said this is our Quadrophenia. We could be so lucky."

Good for them for having a thematically cohesive album again. YES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom