London 21st

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
Can't stay London just got in from a long day of waiting for those few seconds in the prescence of gods

That and i have to be up in 3 1/2 hours trying to get into the book signing :crack:

Edge, Adam & Bono signed earlier on, yet again a :silent: autograph hunter got in my way :madwife:

Got Edge & Adam time today:drool:

Larry straight in but He came over as he left :love:

Bono went off all suited & booted for the Armani event, and boy did he look good

Post photos tomorrow

Last edited:
hey WildHoney, can't wait to see your pix. I'll try to get mine up ASAP. (Will be after the weekend though)

Wild it was so fantastic. :combust:

Damn autograph hunters getting in our way :madwife:

Meeting Edge again though( :love: ) and Adam for the 1st time, what a sweetie :heart: and we met Larry. I nearly :faint:ed when he walked over to me and started signing.

I'll put my pics up tommorow aswell everyone. :)

What a birthday. :combust:

WildHoney said:
Forgot to saw Dallas came out earlier in the afternoon and gave everyone a guitar pic :bow: :love:

Oh yes! that was real cool! I got an Edge one! And if anyone wants to swap me a Bono one :drool:

Ok, enough of U2 (yeh right! like we could EVER get enough of U2) :drool:

How about 2 of Plebans at Abbey Road?

Bono21stSeptember2006016.jpg

Bono21stSeptember2006014.jpg

Last edited:
Oh. My. Thank you for that link :drool: :combust:

The above pics are very cool, too. Congrats on meeting the band.

All of you Larry girl's out there, do yourselves a favor and check out page 5 of the above link. There's a picture that would melt steel. I may never be the same...

WildHoney said:

Thank you Wild!:hug: These pics are wonderful.
I am so happy for all the lucky peole who got to get autographs and such. Thank you all for sharing:wave:

Adam looks good as ever!
:heart:

Just re living some memories and I have just seen that you took pics of Edge with the card I gave him and the chocolates for Bono :)

Amazing days eh!

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom