Let's play Love Connection with our Interferencers..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Weeeeeeeeell guys I guess I should announce here that I'm with MAgU2k...aka Matt..hehe he's my man so no touchie....Sorry guys don't mean to break your hearts
wink.gif

you sure you want to announce that? it might hurt your chances with the other guys.

*looks around* I know Larry is an Interferencer (just let me live my lie ok! lol)...so I'll take him!!
biggrin.gif
*runs off into the sunset with Larry*

hehe thanks BV...oh and say Hi to Paul from me too
smile.gif

I'll tell Matt hi for ya
smile.gif

Clarity!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come back!!!!!!!!!! with larry!!!!!!!!!! lol
biggrin.gif

Hey btw Jenny aka Bebe (I know this has nothing to do with this but oh well) YOu going to Austin girlie?? e-mail me
smile.gif
we're all gettin together ok? *hugs*

I was wondering if you'd be going Cristy! (assumed you would) and I'd been wanting to contact you about making some kind of arrangements but lost your e-mail when my former email home u2dublin.com went down! Would you mind telling me it again? Mine is Bebe@u2fan.net incase you missed that announcement
smile.gif

------------------
They misunderestimated me.
?George W. Bush, 2000

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
you smoke crack, I stand by that statement.

stonedsmilie.gif

What have I been sayin this whole time?? LOL Smack, Crack, whats your poison? The majority of you are all on something! lol

Originally posted by TylerDurden:
Oh, you know you love me
wink.gif

*AHEM*

BACK OFF DOG WALKER.

mad.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Hey btw Jenny aka Bebe (I know this has nothing to do with this but oh well) YOu going to Austin girlie?? e-mail me
smile.gif
we're all gettin together ok? *hugs*

Let me go on record as saying I have nothing to do with this thread except to read it and chuckle at all you kids and your raging hormomes.
wink.gif

I just want to make sure I'm included in the Austin party plans. E-mail me too, Bebe!
smile.gif

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Originally posted by Like O2:

Let me go on record as saying I have nothing to do with this thread except to read it and chuckle at all you kids and your raging hormomes.
wink.gif

Hey I am 25 and my hormones are still raging on. Don't be ageist
smile.gif

I've been in love with myself since birth. I look in the mirror and think damn I have no flaws. Aside from my superior looks, my IQ is off the scales and I'm at the forefront of Quantum Mechanics. There's no doubt in my mind I am the pinnacle of human evolution. It's not possible for me to fall in love with less superior beings and besides I would not my gene pool diluted!

*qball goes off to worship himself*

destroyer, can i please have your name to destroy people, or can you please start doing it more often on your own? if all else fails, then bash me hard. destroy me, at the very least.

it will bring sexual stimulation upon me. thanks.

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by TylerDurden:
Oh, you know you love me
wink.gif

do i?

LOL, then you must know something i don't.

listen, i've seen some of your posts, and somehow i don't see me beside you.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
*AHEM*

BACK OFF DOG WALKER.

mad.gif

what'd i do?!?

i had no idea i was going to be a part of this. you need to talk to Christine, since she did the "connection".

Originally posted by U2girl:
do i?

LOL, then you must know something i don't.

listen, i've seen some of your posts, and somehow i don't see me beside you.
biggrin.gif

On top then???

Or ....nm.....

Tyler really is a great guy U2girlie, he has needs like every other guy you'll meet.
smile.gif
Dont be so quick to brush him off. He has a lot to offer that special someone, and you may very well be her.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom