Leather Day - Innocent Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
94899428.jpg

86141121.jpg
72532975.jpg

72299480.jpg
74662552.jpg

53070101.jpg

Some bits and pieces of the clip "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own"

Around the 2:11 mark when he sings
"That if we weren't so alike
You'd like me a whole lot more"

sycmioyo_059.jpg

sycmioyo_060.jpg

sycmioyo_061.jpg

It's as though he's reminiscing right there, before our very eyes, and whatever came to mind, well, produced a tiny smile!! :cute::heart: Gets me every time!

THIS!!!!:heart:

You're not the only one,even a friend of mine that isn't a U2 fan,when she saw this video immediately noticed his cheeky smile:cute::lol::D

Sweet!! :hug::heart:
Well besides Vertigo, I've only shown to one of my friend "Get On Your Boots" coz I thought it was SO pretty and "Original Of The Species" coz she's an artist, and I thought it looked quite lovely & utterly amazing! :ohmy::cute:

Sweet!! :hug::heart:
Well besides Vertigo, I've only shown to one of my friend "Get On Your Boots" coz I thought it was SO pretty and "Original Of The Species" coz she's an artist, and I thought it looked quite lovely & utterly amazing! :ohmy::cute:

Original of the species is a great choice,my friend!!!!You couldn't find another video to show to an artist,the whole videoclip is 100% lovely and creative,with flowers,child and lots of drawings:cute::D

Original of the species is a great choice,my friend!!!!You couldn't find another video to show to an artist,the whole videoclip is 100% lovely and creative,with flowers,child and lots of drawings:cute::D

EXACTLY!! Plus, she's now studying video/movie tech art, so I couldn't NOT show her the amazingness that is Original Of The Species. I'll admit though, she looked pretty :| when the band members pop up at the end while moi was :drool::cute::drool:, but that's just U2 fans for you! :wink:

:D:D:D:D Me thinks that the number of people living with it would skyrocket!!:lol:
U2 fans would be pouring left and right in medical centers, so Bono, or any other U2 members, would have to release a video or a statement supporting all of us in our hour of need.

"But Bono, there's just TOO many pretty pictures of you, to chose from!!"

:D:D:D:D Me thinks that the number of people living with it would skyrocket!!:lol:
U2 fans would be pouring left and right in medical centers, so Bono, or any other U2 members, would have to release a video or a statement supporting all of us in our hour of need.

"But Bono, there's just TOO many pretty pictures of you, to chose from!!"

Girl,you're great!!!!No comments about what you said:up::bow::lol::heart:

Back
Top Bottom