Last Night on Earth is wierdest video ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The truth is really out there.

001642_25.jpg

Swan269 said:
I just watched this video again, and damn, it is whack!

Nah, I don't think so. It's a nice parody of those old B-movies. :)

Now, videos by Aphex Twin (and others by Chris Cunningham or Jonathan Glazer), those are weird. :huh:

:wink:

yeah the old b-movies are wierd...I just don't think that this song fits that genre. Sorry, I didn't know there were other threads about this video, I was just watching it at work and it hit me how odd it is.

In fact, it never was one of my favourite videos. The video is weird, the story is weird and the captures too...
It's worthy because it's different from the other videos and because the band's elements look very hot there...

I love when Edge steals the car from the building.

He does some mad eyebrow-raising action.

Screwtape2 said:
I love the LNOE video but the UTEOTW video has to be the weirdest they have ever made.

that one did weird me out just a bit too much.

RademR said:
i love these wierd videos....better than that "stuck in a moment" video....horrible

The original Stuck... video by Kevin Godley is great! As for the US version by whatshisname (the one who also shot the Elevation vid), that one is indeed cheesy and horrible. :tsk:

Last Night on Earth is the wierdest video ever

Dude, have you seen Numb?

I have never said W... t.. f... so many times in a five minute period.

With regards to the Stuck video...which one are you talking about? The van one or the football one?

It's a nice enough video, but I get the impression it could have been a lot better. It lacks any kind of narrative and the band look like they really dont want to be there. Another disapointing U2 video IMO I'm afraid...

vaz02 said:
not another thread about this dam video.

No need to be rude. If you don't wish to discuss this video, don't participate in the thread.

Anyway, it is definitely a weird video...but I love it! :D

Back
Top Bottom