Larry with Kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I certainly wouldn't even entertain the idea of buying it. Knowing it was taken without his permission and knowing his thoughts on that sort of stuff.....it was his private time with his family - he was 'off duty'.....and yeah, how do you even know this seller is for real! :tsk:

no, i totally agree... i don't doubt its larry but the seller is a wanker for trying to sell it.. I am sure someone will buy; look at all the signed U2byU2 books that sold....there is a market for everything

that really sucks :tsk:

He is a public figure but his kids are not. He should be allowed to just be a Dad and play with his kids on the beach without some low class idiot taking their pictures

MsPurrl said:

Yeah, he looks like he's able to move around under his own power, and everything, just like a normal person--awEsome! :wink:

:laugh:

Bet he has the sexiest wheeze on the planet!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm expecting my mail in about an hour, and had better start for the front door now...

Galeongirl said:

Sold for: US $179.00
Auction ended early with Buy It Now.

:tsk: that's really sad!

What's up with Larry's bodyguard? Where I come from, you get your head broken for stealing a parking spot, whoever heard of paid muscle letting some asshole get away with taking any shot, he should be spending his time now spitting up sand and starfish, not selling intrusive pics on Ebay. U2 had better toughen up the soft and fuzzy side of their security.

Who would pay that kind of money for that pic, really? Yes, I know Larry with his shirt off is cause for celebration, but give me a break, people are starving on the streets, and someone has that money to shell out for that? Please.

I don't think that type of bodyguard is the type U2 want or should want. I think that if you treat a person that way, he or she is most likely to sue you, and is damn right too!

FEELINNUMB said:

What's up with Larry's bodyguard? Where I come from, you get your head broken for stealing a parking spot, whoever heard of paid muscle letting some asshole get away with taking any shot, he should be spending his time now spitting up sand and starfish, not selling intrusive pics on Ebay. U2 had better toughen up the soft and fuzzy side of their security.

Who would pay that kind of money for that pic, really? Yes, I know Larry with his shirt off is cause for celebration, but give me a break, people are starving on the streets, and someone has that money to shell out for that? Please.

Just a guess but it would probably cause a huge scene if the bodyguard touched the photographer or tried to physically remove him from a public beach. If Larry's family was anywhere around, it would have been far more intrusive to see a scuffle on the beach with raised voices and such. I'm sure that's exactly what Larry is trying to protect them from.

Maybe rather than "soft and fuzzy" the bodyguard is asked to be discreet?

But i do agree with you about paying that kind of money for a guy with his shirt off :down:

I was on the outer rail on Edge's side in Hawaii and was surprised to see Larry's wife Ann and their three kids standing right in front of me for about 1/4 of the show. At first I was wondering who these people were, and the kids had earphones on, the oldest clutching a setlist for the show. Ann was wearing a heavy winter coat with fuzzy hood. When she finally turned around to say something to Aaron Elvis, i realized who they all were and couldn't believe that Larry's elusive family was just hanging out right in front of me. All 3 of them are super blonde and look just like little Larrys. I got a pic of Aaron, but not intentionally, just in the side of one of my shots. And I won't share it here, but he does look exactly like his dad. They seemed like a sweet family.

Thought I would pass along that there is someone who posted on u2.com that he met Larry on his flight from Hawaii. Larry took a picture with the lucky fan. I have no clue how to post pics here or else I would share. I'm a Bono girl, but have to admit that Larry is looking really good!

It is really vulgar and sad for u2 fans to call someone like Larry DILF. Idiotic. If anone, Larry is the symbol of innocence to me.
And even if he is not innocent any more, he certainly doesnt deserve something like that:madwife:

girlhappy said:
It is really vulgar and sad for u2 fans to call someone like Larry DILF. Idiotic. If anone, Larry is the symbol of innocence to me.
And even if he is not innocent any more, he certainly doesnt deserve something like that:madwife:

I've already addressed it, let's just drop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom