Larry Mullen Irish Drinking Songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Forget having an opening act - Larry should come out, sing Irish drinking songs, and give free beer to the crowd section that sings the loudest and most enthusiastically.

I have a friend who played me this MP3 he'd gotten somewhere that he claimed was U2 singing my favorite Irish drinking song 'Irish Rover' and I listened to it and said 'There is NO way that's U2!' ... then I found out that it's Larry who sings these at concerts from time to time. I wish I had taken him up on his offer of a copy of the CD at the time... it wasn't Bono but it sure was cute now that I understand it better

Headache in a Suitcase said:
durring pearl jam's last tour eddie vedder would sometimes come out before the opening act and play a brief accoustic set... perhaps larry can come out before the opener and play some irish drinking songs for us :hmm: :wink:

Nothing about Irish drinking songs, but Larry did appear onstage with front act Garbage, and played drums with them on their last song. This was the last day of the Elevation tour. :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom