Kouchibouguac National Park, NB, Khanada Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, you all talking about that political grid quiz thing is making me want to play Risk, which I haven't played since I was at uni the first time. It was one of the only games that worked on the old 486 computers... :nostalgia:

Risk! Though I only know it as a board game. I haven't played it for AGES. It seems that I mainly like board games that take forever, like Risk and Monopoly and chess, so they all just gather dust at the top of my wardrobe. :(

Risk! Though I only know it as a board game. I haven't played it for AGES. It seems that I mainly like board games that take forever, like Risk and Monopoly and chess, so they all just gather dust at the top of my wardrobe. :(
aww, monopoly is awesome. i used to like chess but i've not played it in forever so i'm really rusty.

i just had an idea. what if we all created a nation and went to the same region? we could take over the world! :drool:

:up:

We could create our own Superthread region, an idyllic commie part of the world without stupid people. :drool:

Hey Axver! :wave:

No worries, not smashed tonight! I saw that I announced I was drunk twice in the same post last night. Wtf? :laugh:

How goes it?

I'm not doing badly. You disappeared rather quickly last night too. Not hungover any more, I hope?

Guys.

Oh my GOd. TCU won. Do you havw ANY idea what this means!?!!?!?!?!

We just hve to win two more games and wer'egoing to the SUGAR BOWL!!!

THE MOTHER FUCKING SUGAR BOWL!

triple post...i am seriously so psyched now that i got my next tattoo all planned out. now i just need to raise some funds for it. it's gonna be an awesome thing when it's completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom