Knob Lick, Missouri Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll just leave an interference window open all night, but it doesn't seem like too many are around here tonight, save Axver.

Hi folks.

Won't be here long.
die.gif

What's wrong? :(
The pool at my building is not open yet for the summer. It's basically ready, but the ph level of the water has to be tested and approved by the health inspector before they can legally open it.
So today, while the manager and his wife (which is the girl I have a crush on) were gone, a group of people from apartments 42 and 44 decided to go swimming. They were in the pool for about an hour, and I didn't know what the hell was going on.
So then when the manager finally got home, he saw that the lock for the pool gate was broken. And I was the only person that saw who was in the pool, so I had to talk to the manager and confirm who I saw and everything.

Draaaaaama.

I am so beyond confused about the requirements for my History major, and I feel like I'm getting no help from my advisor. I wish this prof I really like was my adviser

I am so beyond confused about the requirements for my History major, and I feel like I'm getting no help from my advisor. I wish this prof I really like was my adviser
see, this is why i hate college. it's so fucking confusing. not just the classes, but college itself. sometimes i honestly wonder if real life experiences wouldn't suit me just as well as a piece of paper would.

see, this is why i hate college. it's so fucking confusing. not just the classes, but college itself. sometimes i honestly wonder if real life experiences wouldn't suit me just as well as a piece of paper would.

i love the clases, I love learning, but I just want to know what hte hell it s tehy want me todo

I'm not trying to understand you, I'm trying to understand this trhead :lol:

Hey guys how do yo ucheck the number of posts per user, the way i used to do it doens't seem to work anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom