June 6 & 7, 2010 - Angel Stadium of Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks to get shut out, but try to look at the bright side - this does likely mean a second show. Looks like this show went much faster than, say, Oakland. (And there's almost always a way to score GAs closer to the show date for less than an arm and a leg).

Im hoping the second show will be on saturday, theres no way my wife and I can make it on a monday show... or hopefully will score some tickets later, theres a long way to june..
Keeping the hope alive
applaud.gif

peace

I couldn't find any pairs for $30 or $95. I found a pair of Field seats for $250 each but didn't go for it. I also found some single upper view tix for $95...

I went with a single $30 Pavilion seat. :shifty:

I couldn't find any pairs for $30 or $95. I found a pair of Field seats for $250 each but didn't go for it. I also found some single upper view tix for $95...

I went with a single $30 Pavilion seat. :shifty:

Yay! With the 60 you saved you can buy a ticket for the 2nd show!

I got 3 $55 tickets, section 530 :wave::applaud:

Good job. Those suckers went fast! :applaud:

Im hoping the second show will be on saturday, theres no way my wife and I can make it on a monday show... or hopefully will score some tickets later, theres a long way to june..
Keeping the hope alive
applaud.gif

peace

I think Saturday is too soon after the Angels leave to get the CLAW set-up. I can't remember for sure though.

When / Where / How will they announce a 2nd show if it does in fact get added? And would the sale for those tix be right away?

Pure speculation, but I'd bet they will announce after the RedZone auction ends tomorrow, with the presales being next Tues/Wed and the general sale Friday or Saturday. The other option would be to shift the presales a day to Wed/Thurs of this week then General Sale next Monday.

my wife got us 3 tickets way up in the 506 section,$95.00 ea.
she ended up going to a ticketmaster in rancho cucamonga, and was the only one in line,the ticket agent kept getting bumped out of the system,everytime $55.00 tix were available they were snapped up.i'm just glad we got seats for anaheim.good luck everyone.

i couldnt take a chance with a second show,and its a school night.
my daughter had heck of time getting up on monday after the rose bowl
show. good luck everyone.

i couldnt take a chance with a second show,and its a school night.
my daughter had heck of time getting up on monday after the rose bowl
show. good luck everyone.

U R Lucky..
Im hoping to get some GA's later on, here or on craigslist..
If anybody has any extra GA tix for this pm me or email me zerokul175@gmail.com
Thanks a lot :wave:

I'm getting impatient. Announce it already, please. Oakland and NJ, too. :waiting:

U R Lucky..
Im hoping to get some GA's later on, here or on craigslist..
If anybody has any extra GA tix for this pm me or email me zerokul175@gmail.com
Thanks a lot :wave:

Be careful with craigslist (or ebay for that matter). Many people got screwed and received counterfeit tickets for the Rose Bowl that way. If you're going to go second hand market, do it here on Interference, U2tix.info, or even Stubhub. At least Stubhub guarantees any tickets you buy through them.

Be careful with craigslist (or ebay for that matter). Many people got screwed and received counterfeit tickets for the Rose Bowl that way. If you're going to go second hand market, do it here on Interference, U2tix.info, or even Stubhub. At least Stubhub guarantees any tickets you buy through them.

My niece and I are considering flying out for this show. So thanks for that info. I guess we have a long ways to look for tickets.

this sucks. selling out so quickly. GA was gone faster than NY. I tried on the phone, but there's no way to get the timing perfectly and something usually happens where it can't understand you. i logged in right away and nothing after a minute or 2. i hope i can trade anaheim 2 for 1.

did anyone get GA today?

Txs for the tip..
I actually got my ticket for the Rose Bowl show on Craigslist, but I did a lot of research on the person selling it to me, it was a very nice lady selling the ticket at face value, on craigslist If i see something weird I just walk away and go to the next offer.
Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom