June 6 & 7, 2010 - Angel Stadium of Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard if anything might happen between June 6 (Anaheim) and June 12(Denver). We're looking to plan our vacation around these dates and wondered if there is likely to be perhaps a June 9 in Utah or Arizona or somewhere else?

Additionally what are the chances for a second Anaheim date - guess the demand would be there? Would people travel up from San Diego for it or are the band more likely to go down to San Diego?

I get Disneyland discounts for all the California theme parks from my work, I can see how many tickets I can get :)

Who is doing GA for Anaheim?? and I LOVE the mouse ears idea! A large group of us should wear them :hyper:

Downtown Disney is so much FUN! lots of great shops and awesome restaurants, that would be a great gathering place without wasting so much money on Disney park :D

There's been a little talk of maybe Disneyland the day before and Rick and I may have something in the works too :shifty:

Just a suggestion, The Rainforest Cafe sounds good to me It is very big (we would just have to call in way ahead of time to inform around how many people would be there) and the food is YUMMY and inexpensive!

other trhan that I would love to know of a gathering! Im only 45 minutes away from Anaheim :D:up:

This is really, really basic-I'm not artist, as you'll see :D, but here's a "tour map" for NA next year.
I listed the dates & cities, then put colored markers designating which claw is at which stadium. Based on three Claw structures, and them just going along 1,2,3, alternating structures.
Just playing at work, when I should be working. :reject:
Seems all the Vegas peeps are going to Anaheim.
Must...resist....Anaheim....show.....:crack: But, I may lose that battle :wink: and end up going :hyper:

Me <<<< out of my head :huh:

U2 Summer 2010 - Google Maps

I just got these mouse ears in July :giggle: I think a group picture of everyone in mickey ears would be EPIC!

Earspatriotic3a.jpg

Just a suggestion, The Rainforest Cafe sounds good to me It is very big (we would just have to call in way ahead of time to inform around how many people would be there) and the food is YUMMY and inexpensive!

other trhan that I would love to know of a gathering! Im only 45 minutes away from Anaheim :D:up:

One of our son's is a Host there...no problems with reservations, I guarantee it.

ticketmaster says:

Presale for Anaheim starts Tuesday Nov. 3 at 10am

absolute craziness!!!!!

be sure to renew your memberships

and remember, most of you jive turkeys need to change your clocks on sunday

i live in arizona so i don't have to :p

-dan

so this time I am going with my wife to the U2 show, I went bymyself to the rose bowl and I enjoyed my seat and location (14 , row 44) had a great view of everything.
Now for the angles stadium show I want to do GA so we can enjoy a different view/vibe of the show but the problem is that my wife is short and I am afraid she will have problems having a good view of the stage and the show. We are not planning on getting all the way in front, mainly stay back maybe next to the sound booth or around that area.
I want opinions on how is the view from back there...
Thank you all interference community :wave:
peace.

I hung out near the soundboard at the Rose Bowl show. Still was relatively close to the stage, had a great view of the stage and the claw, sound was great, and a bit more space. I think it is one of the perfect places to enjoy the show without the pushing and shoving up front.

I'm in for this show(s?).

Is it more likely that a second show will be on the 7th or 8th?

I have to figure out my travel schedule since I'm supposed to be in Miami on June 9 for a tradeshow. Looks like I might be late. :D

Mark

From my observation, it seems they usually had at least a days rest between shows. I'm thinking if a 2nd show is added, it would be either Tuesday the 8th, or maybe Friday the 4th. Also, with the next city 6 days after the June 6th show, I'm thinking chances are very high for the 2nd show..on the 8th. Who knows...maybe even a 3rd show of the demand is there. They would still have the day rest between locations. Just speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom