June 6 & 7, 2010 - Angel Stadium of Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly gave me the :up: on going... now it's just a matter of paying! :laugh: And a 2nd show on Saturday or Monday would just rock my socks off! :combust:

Here's my concern - I got both my sets of GA's for Charlottesville & Raleigh with relative ease in the general sale (since I'm not a club member... :reject: I know - bad fangirl, BAD!!). Since I'm sure Anaheim is going to attract a lot more buyers should I be trying to find someone with a pre-sale code who can help me out with the two GAs I would need or just wait & take my chances with the general sale? (Which could require falling back to my last resort plan: buying directly from an individual via Blue Crack or eBay.)

Questions, questions, questions! :doh:

I'm in for this show(s?).

Is it more likely that a second show will be on the 7th or 8th?

I have to figure out my travel schedule since I'm supposed to be in Miami on June 9 for a tradeshow. Looks like I might be late. :D

Mark

I'm only gonna say this once, so I have a chance to forget it: I want a surprise birthday party on a non-show day:hyper:!

Kelly gave me the :up: on going... now it's just a matter of paying! :laugh: And a 2nd show on Saturday or Monday would just rock my socks off! :combust:

Here's my concern - I got both my sets of GA's for Charlottesville & Raleigh with relative ease in the general sale (since I'm not a club member... :reject: I know - bad fangirl, BAD!!). Since I'm sure Anaheim is going to attract a lot more buyers should I be trying to find someone with a pre-sale code who can help me out with the two GAs I would need or just wait & take my chances with the general sale? (Which could require falling back to my last resort plan: buying directly from an individual via Blue Crack or eBay.)

Questions, questions, questions! :doh:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

We just might be able to help you out with those GA's!! :D

I have no plans to buy a seat (for any show, ever), but I might not line up super early for this show. But maybe by June I'll have gotten over the Rose Bowl clusterfuck and I'll be ready to do it all over again.

am i the only one so frustrated with the Rose Bowl GA situation that i would actually prefer seats at Angel Stadium?

the rose bowl was a special situation because of the location of the stadium, possible freeway logjams and parking.

i really think it's going to be much more relaxed in in anaheim.

i'll get a hotel room close to the stadium, get there when the doors open and take my spot 5-7 rows from the walkway

-dan

the rose bowl was a special situation because of the location of the stadium, possible freeway logjams and parking.

i really think it's going to be much more relaxed in in anaheim.

i'll get a hotel room close to the stadium, get there when the doors open and take my spot 5-7 rows from the walkway

-dan

The way I see it, after having experienced GA in Raleigh, why not buy the GA, get there later and have the freedom to come and go from a little further back...$55 stand but come and go; $95 to stand but remain locked in a row of people...! it now makes sense to me...JMO!

In Anaheim, all that time you would have spent in GA line, can be put to use at Disneyland instead...!

I can't do seats, I've been completely spoiled. Unfortunately, my friends have been scared by my complaints on the Rose Bowl situation. I told them the Rose Bowl was the exception and that we can arrive at 7 even for GA, but I don't know if they believe me. Problem is the seats I can afford are nosebleeds.

I hate seats, too. but I really want to meet band members every once in a while. on this tour you can't do that with GA tickets.

^ Good point. I guess that doesn't matter to me because I live close to NYC and can get them at events when there not on tour.

I can't do seats, I've been completely spoiled. Unfortunately, my friends have been scared by my complaints on the Rose Bowl situation. I told them the Rose Bowl was the exception and that we can arrive at 7 even for GA, but I don't know if they believe me. Problem is the seats I can afford are nosebleeds.

Anaheim will be nothing like the Rose Bowl as said earlier.

As redkat said in another thread:

OC is all dignified. That won't happen here.

It will be a good night all the way around! Not to mention it is around the corner from me, I can meet for lunches, shopping, Disneyland.....oh I can't wait! :hyper:

OH, I forgot to mention in this thread that there is a MetroLink station at Anaheim Stadium...this Metrolink connects the entire So. CA area ....

Hey Lila64 and Maddy, Simi Valley station :up: and with a stop at Union Station in LA, direct to the venue...check their routes for #'s and operating schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom