June 17 & 18 2011 - Anaheim Part VIII - We Heart Cory Marshall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hi5:

we should be the first ones at the gathering so everyone can find us easily.

Actually that's how Ethan found me during the Rose Bowl GA queue. He heard me laugh while walking around :lol:

Him and Kaffy can do a duet :cute:

i'm down. katherine?

Wait, what? No.. no I refuse to dance on any more of your square SoCal poles. You people don't know how to make proper poles. :angry:

Oh ok, my arm has been twisted. Dan, you'd better start training. I don't need you making me look bad. And be sure to go to your regular hot yoga classes to work on your flexibility. Part of our routine will involve you dropping from halfway up the pole into the splits.

DO IT! DOITNAO! I am a perfectionist!!! :crackswhip:

hate the song and what it stands for in a certain part of the country

but ND is my musical guilty pleasure :up:

Best Reggae Metal Classic Rock Band EVER!
"Are you drunk?"
^ What Laura was asked after originally posting on the Crack that we were in an Irish bar, listening to a great reggae metal classic rock band. :giggle:

So true about the band being great, though. I mean, to go from Johnny Cash to Bob Marley to Neil Diamond - that's versatility! :up: :cool:

:lol: OMG. That was so funny. I was like, that was what someone told me to post.

hate the song and what it stands for in a certain part of the country

:therethere:

I promise, the Anaheim version of SC has nothing to do them. Scouts honor. :yes: :)

ETA:
:lol: OMG. That was so funny. I was like, that was what someone told me to post.
Actually, didn't you tell them we were listening to a "country reggae band"? Either way, your description was met with disbelief. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom