July 8th and 9th- Hippodrome- Montreal!! (Part 8)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a loser lol - I do know that some Claws went 1-2-1-3- instead of the 1-2-3-1 hopping - Oakland and Anaheim had the same Claw while Seattle went to Baltimore and whatnot - And I think South America and Australia got only two Claws - Four build days and two dismantle days plus travel and show days - it pretty much gonna go 1-2-3-1 the rest of the tour - I'll state it again - I'm a loser lol

:wave: I am in the same situation as you. My husband still thinks he is going to get a full day of sightseeing and then casually take a ride on the Metro to the concert. I do not know what part of 80,000 people taking public transit means to him, but to me it means this :panic::panic::panic: I am praying that someone will be watching over me that day...it's my one and only chance to be in GA. :ohmy:

I got your back. We'll stick together. You're going to the pub the night before, right?

:hmm:

:wink:

The big question is when am I arriving in MTL. I'm not sure what my ride is saying yet, but I'm thinking probably late Thurs night..so I wonder if y'all will still be drinking? :D

You could text us? I am sure one of us Canadians can give you our number so you could be in touch!:shifty:

The list so far. There are a few people who need to add themselves.

How is this :grouphug:

The meetup at 7 p.m. on the 7th at Le Vieux Dublin (The Old Dublin pub)

Roman (Romi)
Michelle (U2Mama) + 3?
Laura (Lauramullen)
Jorge (maybe... if he's not too drunk already)
Mark (Kramwest1) + Heather
Kristen (KristenCaNaDiAn)
Paul (paulrg)
Kim (Konakitty) +2
Maryann (Zuropa_fit) (if I can find the place, *follows K around* )
Theresa(WildHoney) (i'll stalkfollow Zooey )
Val (secretly alone)
Ingrid (Galeongirl)(I stalk Wild stalking Zu stalking Kristen )
Amy(ryancoke71)(Will be with K because people think we are sisters!
Katie (Katiesheb) +2 (tentative...especially if we do not get stuck on the Champlain Bridge!!)
Sharon (Thora)
Crystal (Ms The Edge) (if still alive after 3 layovers)
Heather (Edmontonhj) and I will maybe have an Edgefest with me. Probably.
Amy (GraceRyan) + 1 very unprepared husband (this depends on traffic and whatnot)
kat (redkat) +1 or 2 :wave:

Roman and I had a discussion about Anaheim vs. Montreal. He said that the gahtering in Anaheim would be bigger. I think I'm winning this one!

The list so far. There are a few people who need to add themselves.

How is this :grouphug:

Roman (Romi)
Michelle (U2Mama) + 3?
Laura (Lauramullen)
Paul (paulrg)
Kim (Konakitty) +2
Val (secretly alone)
Katie (Katiesheb) +2 (tentative...especially if we do not get stuck on the Champlain Bridge!!)
Sharon (Thora)
Amy (GraceRyan) + 1 very unprepared husband (this depends on traffic and whatnot)

I'd like to come too! I've never been to a fan gathering, I was always consumed by getting in line in time and not getting out of it...:doh: Uhmmm... I know most of you already know each other... I hope you have some space for one more fan? :wave:

A question .....Does anybody know which are the more likely hotels where U2 could be staying in Montreal??? Which hotel were they staying at last time they were in Montreal??? Just curious...:hmm::sexywink::hyper:

A question .....Does anybody know which are the more likely hotels where U2 could be staying in Montreal??? Which hotel were they staying at last time they were in Montreal??? Just curious...:hmm::sexywink::hyper:

Just for the record, it's against the forum rules to discuss this in the public forum. You're free to discuss it in pm/email though. :)

I got your back. We'll stick together. You're going to the pub the night before, right?

Yes, we will be there. I wouldn't miss it. Everyone on this thread has given me a good laugh in the last year and a half. It would be great to see everyone in person. :cute::hug:

Holy shit y'all! In 24 hours, I'll be on the plane!!!

To the newbies, please feel free to come to the meet up. I was actually nervous before my first one, but I met some amazing friends, so it is something that I am looking forward to this time.

Redcat, I agree that it is the people that make it great.:up: However, what Roman and I discussed was the amount of people that would be there. We had this conversation last year.

We are in transit for about 6 hours. We have a layover in Toronto.

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Roman (Romi)
Michelle (U2Mama) + 3?
Laura (Lauramullen)
Paul (paulrg)
Kim (Konakitty) +2
Val (secretly alone)
Sharon (Thora)
UV_U2
Mellow Moog

Ok, I added the others!:hug:

Mark commented in another thread yesterday that you are able to influence me even though you are a province away..

He was right!:shifty:

One more sleep until we leave for Montreal!

We're going to line up for the first show. Perhaps we'll see some of you people. My son has recreated a Bono Vertigo jacket, so he'll be easy to spot. Here's a photo of the finished jacket:

IMG_5726.jpg

Roman (Romi)
Michelle (U2Mama) + 3?
Laura (Lauramullen)
Paul (paulrg)
Kim (Konakitty) +2
Val (secretly alone)
Sharon (Thora)
UV_U2
Mellow Moog
Jem (bonoishot) :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom