July 8th and 9th 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal - Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to take the train with you guys! :hyper:

I say that without looking at the price. It can't be that bad...

yay! :hyper:

It is non refundable, and it says something about car and seat assignments....I think I will wait a bit longer to book, but if a really good deal comes up, I will book right away!

I remember when my French class took Via Rail from Montreal to Quebec City we didn't have assigned seats. The engineer gave our class our own car though so that's probably why.

Hope they're not assigned.

I wanna get an early train so am in for that. :shifty: No one needs to worry about me getting up, I did manage jet lag last year in TO/Boston. Had an 8/9 hour flight, 2 shows in Toronto complete with multiple late nights, then the morning after the 2nd show I got up at about 4am and got an early flight to Boston. :shifty: I then trekked around Boston all day and managed a night out my 2nd night in Boston. I will be fine. :wink:

Amy. :hug::shifty::hug:

Thanks Kristen. :hug: So it appears it depends which train you are on.

Yep so we won't know until we book our tickets. I'm sure if we wanted to sit together some people wouldn't mind moving.

I'm like Edge from another planet. :shifty::shh: I remember laughing about this with Rosa in Boston. She was amazed I was awake in Boston at the gathering. Its suprising how you run on adrenaline during tour time. :shifty:

I'm counting on the adrenaline to keep us all running :sexywink:

I just want you all to go together.

If I may ask, why? Why do you so badly want everyone to stay longer in a city they've been in two days rather than a city most have never seen before and they'll only have one day in? I just don't get it. :huh: What's the problem with us leaving early? Nobody says you have to get up early for it.

as you can see that is not at all what I am talking about here.

as you can see that is not at all what I am talking about here.

Uhm isn't that our choice? And for as far as I can see here everyone wants to go early... For the same reason.

.....or sleeping and mumbling about leather!:shifty:

Can I apply to that job? It's quite likely I'll be the first one sleeping so I could as well lean on some random person next to me and mumble things about kidnapping leather clad Bono and the things we'd do to him... :shifty:

Can I apply to that job? It's quite likely I'll be the first one sleeping so I could as well lean on some random person next to me and mumble things about kidnapping leather clad Bono and the things we'd do to him... :shifty:

:silent: I would only hope there are no kids sitting around :shifty:

Which is why we need our own train car.... :lol:

ETA: I really don't want to go to work. I am not even dressed yet.... :lmao:

I second this.

I wanna get an early train so am in for that. :shifty: No one needs to worry about me getting up, I did manage jet lag last year in TO/Boston. Had an 8/9 hour flight, 2 shows in Toronto complete with multiple late nights, then the morning after the 2nd show I got up at about 4am and got an early flight to Boston. :shifty: I then trekked around Boston all day and managed a night out my 2nd night in Boston. I will be fine. :wink:

Amy. :hug::shifty::hug:

I was there. She had more energy than me. :lol:

:hug:

Yes, I am taking the hubby and the kids too! She is such a sweetie!:cute:

Smile cookies, here we come!:wink:

I wish you were here, all of you, so I could see you all the time!:hug:

However, I saw a mention of assigned seats on the website. I did not go through with the actual steps to buy a ticket. I know VIA sometimes has awesome seat sales, and it is not in my budget to buy before xmas. I think it is pretty unanimous that we want to leave early. There are enough of us that I think if some wanted to leave later, we would all still have people that we know on the train.

I get e-mails from Via, and there are awesome seat sales. However, these aren't usually till much closer to the travel date.

I've used Via quite a bit, and this route is part of the Windsor to Quebec City corridor, which includes Montreal -> Toronto. I believe they use mostly the same trains for this area, and travelling economy class, I've never been assigned seats.

I get e-mails from Via, and there are awesome seat sales. However, these aren't usually till much closer to the travel date.

I've used Via quite a bit, and this route is part of the Windsor to Quebec City corridor, which includes Montreal -> Toronto. I believe they use mostly the same trains for this area, and travelling economy class, I've never been assigned seats.

VP. :love::kiss: You should visit this thread more often. :sexywink: Thanks for info. Seat sale ftw. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom