July 8th and 9th 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal - Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just going to say that! Great minds think alike!:up:

So new motto for the train is "sleep train!!!"

Too bad there won't be any irish guys on the train!:shifty:

:shifty: We can try to sleep, but knowing us, it will be more like the laughing train!:lol:

I'm flying out of Burlington at 5:30, so it looks like I'll have most of the day by myself, whether it's in Montreal or Burlington.

The good thing about this tour is that you don't have to wait in line at 7am to get a decent spot. you can get there at 3 and probably still get in the claw.

I'm going to take the train with you guys! :hyper:

I say that without looking at the price. It can't be that bad...

It is non refundable, and it says something about car and seat assignments....I think I will wait a bit longer to book, but if a really good deal comes up, I will book right away!

Remember the major expense of getting to and from the airport, unless you use Porter, which lands downtown.:wink:

I hope some of you won't change your minds after some others have bought their tix. for that earlier train...

you know I'm not talking specifically about you, Amy.

I just want you all to go together.

I think when we all agree, we will buy tickets at the same time. If you buy earlier, you won't be able to get seats together. If someone decides to buy at a different time, that is their perogative. Whatever works best for the person.

I think when we all agree, we will buy tickets at the same time. If you buy earlier, you won't be able to get seats together. If someone decides to by at a different time, that is their perogative. Whatever works best for the person.

didn't Laura buy her ticket under the presumption it's general seating?

I have no idea if Laura bought her ticket. She said she might. However, I saw a mention of assigned seats on the website. I did not go through with the actual steps to buy a ticket. I know VIA sometimes has awesome seat sales, and it is not in my budget to buy before xmas. I think it is pretty unanimous that we want to leave early. There are enough of us that I think if some wanted to leave later, we would all still have people that we know on the train.

Not too sure. That subway system is huge though. I want to go shopping and see Wicked, but those are impossible.

I was just going to say that! Great minds think alike!:up:

So new motto for the train is "sleep train!!!"

Too bad there won't be any irish guys on the train!:shifty:

:shifty: Well Dallas did take the train from Paris to Brussels.... who knows, we might be lucky. Though he's not Irish, ofcourse.

I'll sleep on the train as well. I've no trouble getting up early after a couple of GA dates. :shrug: Did so about three or four times already so I'll live.

It is non refundable, and it says something about car and seat assignments....I think I will wait a bit longer to book, but if a really good deal comes up, I will book right away!
Then perhaps we should all book together? It'd suck if we all took the train and ended up in different cars! :lol:

I hope some of you won't change your minds after some others have bought their tix. for that earlier train...
If I may ask, why? Why do you so badly want everyone to stay longer in a city they've been in two days rather than a city most have never seen before and they'll only have one day in? I just don't get it. :huh: What's the problem with us leaving early? Nobody says you have to get up early for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom