July 24, 25, 27 - Croke Park - All Dublin Tour Dates Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would do it for a conveince, but this is probably the only time I'm going to get to see U2 in Dublin, so I want the ticket, so I can have a keepsake

Well last time the U2 ticket gave us a great time with Franz Ferdinand. It was the only thing that they could sign :giggle: the rest of things that we had was from U2 :reject::reject: and Franz Ferdinand was the oppen show from Brazil :cute::cute: I've to say that Alex is so cutee :heart:
I love FF! :drool:

I don't really know the opening acts for the Dublin shows, but I wonder if we will get a chance to meet the band there

Ireland would probably be my dream site for a U2 gig.:hmm :

Do it Carlos. :wink:

Ok peoples. I'm in. :hyper::hyper: Wild talked me into Dublin 2. Can't make Dublin 1, work is booked up. :angry: Will be doing GA. :rockon::drool: First U2 concert in Dublin. :love:

Look out Dublin. :rockon:

:shifty:

:love:

I'm not holding out hope of meeting them in Dublin. They didn't sign at stadiums last tour. You never know though, in the right place at the right time some lucky person might manage it. Do't they tend to keep a low profile though there during tour time. Theres thousands of fans in town, it'd get kinda crazy for them. :lol: You'll find me down the pub soaking up the atmosphere. :drool:

Ok peoples. I'm in. :hyper ::hyper : Wild talked me into Dublin 2. Can't make Dublin 1, work is booked up. :angry : Will be doing GA. :rockon ::drool: First U2 concert in Dublin. :love:

:love :

I'm not holding out hope of meeting them in Dublin. They didn't sign at stadiums last tour. You never know though, in the right place at the right time some lucky person might manage it. Do't they tend to keep a low profile though there during tour time. Theres thousands of fans in town, it'd get kinda crazy for them. :lol: You'll find me down the pub soaking up the atmosphere. :drool:

You didn't take much convincing :lol:

So glad you're coming :drool::yippie: :hyper:

Odds on Dublin 3?

Its very likely .. if its anything like the vertigo tour, it will probably be announced on the morning the tickets go on sale for the other two (20th March). Maybe im reading into it too much, but there was an ad in the paper over here about the Croke Park shows and it said two shows 'confirmed', which makes me think there might be others on the cards that are as yet unconfirmed but will be after the tickets for the first two shows sell out (which they will .. very quickly!)

Ok peoples. I'm in. :hyper::hyper: Wild talked me into Dublin 2. Can't make Dublin 1, work is booked up. :angry: Will be doing GA. :rockon::drool: First U2 concert in Dublin. :love:

:love:

This gettng more exciting

Its very likely .. if its anything like the vertigo tour, it will probably be announced on the morning the tickets go on sale for the other two (20th March). Maybe im reading into it too much, but there was an ad in the paper over here about the Croke Park shows and it said two shows 'confirmed', which makes me think there might be others on the cards that are as yet unconfirmed but will be after the tickets for the first two shows sell out (which they will .. very quickly!)

But Croke Park have a three gig limit and U2 are using gigs 2 and 3, I'd say more 50-50 on Dublin 3 especially since they're touring Europe again next year

Hi all -- just barely, barely found out that a friend has an extra GA for July 24th -- so she may have talked me into going to Dublin!! Any clue on how I'd try to get one GA for July 25th? I know I've missed the presale, but does anyone know when/what site is doing the actual ticket sale? Probably no chance of getting one, but let me know if you have ideas. Also -- I'd happily take an extra GA for July 25th off anyone's hands...:sexywink: if some one has an extra to sell. Thoughts?

Holy crap -- do I dare just go ahead and book airfare to Dublin? This hadn't even crossed my mind until tonight!

Hi all -- just barely, barely found out that a friend has an extra GA for July 24th -- so she may have talked me into going to Dublin!! Any clue on how I'd try to get one GA for July 25th? I know I've missed the presale, but does anyone know when/what site is doing the actual ticket sale? Probably no chance of getting one, but let me know if you have ideas. Also -- I'd happily take an extra GA for July 25th off anyone's hands...:sexywink: if some one has an extra to sell. Thoughts?

Holy crap -- do I dare just go ahead and book airfare to Dublin? This hadn't even crossed my mind until tonight!

The pre-sale is still running ...:doh:

Hi everyone. Want to buy a ticket for the Dublin show but don't know which site (the livenation site posts 4 US tour days only, ticketmaster.ie presale now) is selling the tickets and when will it go on public sale. I know the ticket sale starts tomorrow (March 20), but don't know the exact time, 8am or 9am..., GMT or Ireland time or US time etc... Have to stick to the computer to get the ticket so the details are really really important for me. If any of you guys know the website and public sale start time please do let me know. Thank you so very much!!

I booked a hostel in dublin 2 weeks ago, same for the flight.
And when I see the prizes now. I glad I did ... flight is 50 euro up and hostel almost 100 euro up. We are at lower gardiner street
and i will attent 2 shows ; 24 and 25 with both GA tickets ..

Anyone got 2 spare GA Dublin tickets they wanna swop for 2 GA Wembley tickets? I know Dublin tickets are hot property right now but Wembley is ace too! PM me for trades :wave:

Anyone got 2 spare GA Dublin tickets they wanna swop for 2 GA Wembley tickets? I know Dublin tickets are hot property right now but Wembley is ace too! PM me for trades :wave:

Why don't you ask in the What do you have what do you want thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom