July 24, 25, 27 - Croke Park - All Dublin Tour Dates Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait. We have to meet up so that we're in line together too. That way maybe we could stay together at the show. My birthday is night 2, so we must go to Temple Bar afterwards

I can't wait. We have to meet up so that we're in line together too. That way maybe we could stay together at the show. My birthday is night 2, so we must go to Temple Bar afterwards

wellllll night 2 i'm there :rockon: so we can see it all together. but... I'm only 16 so... :reject::reject: i'll give u a Brazilian gifty :wink::wink::wink: and a typical brazilian sweet

I'm excited now and I'm sure it will fade and then I'll get hyped up again in mid June

I just need to get my passport and pay off the rest of my trip and them I'm all set.

:giggle: thanks God everything is ready. i just have to see if the ticket is coming in time... i mean it will come to Brazil then my family is going to send to me up there. my sister who bought it so she didn't know if i was going to print it... :reject:

I would print them just because it is easier, but I want the actual ticket stub for my collection

I had a print out for East Rutherford 5/17 Vertigo and it just isn't the same as having a real ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom