July 19,2010- East Rutherford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! I got nothing. TM was extraordinarily slow to reload though, so that basically killed my chances.

I got right in at 10AM and wasn't able to pull GA's, but since then I have twice been able to get tickets in other sections.

wow-it didn;t even hit 10:01 (computer is synced up with time.gov which is what TM uses) and no GA's. I only had a less than 1 minute wait-it was pretty immediate that I got in, yet no GA's available. At 10:02, the best single seat at $95 was Section 215, row 11.
I hope this means show 2 is announced.
Boots pre-sale, no GA
General public sale , no GA. I'm very glad for the pre-sale where I got a decent seat. I was trying to for a GA, but at least I'll be there.
I agree, TM has to be rigged-how can 5,000 people be in the queue for GA's within 20 seconds?
:crack:

HOLY EFFING HELL! For the first time EVER I've gotten 2 GA tickets in a general sale! Hell, that's the first time I've ever "officially" gotten GA tickets (that is, through Ticketmaster and not just ebay or kind fans). I think I'm about to cry. :hyper: :ohmy: I have new neighbors and when I got through I literally started to shriek at the top of my lungs (while still submitting my order, of course). Then when I got the confirmation email I don't think I've said that many swears in a happy situation so loudly in my life :lol:

I hope everyone else gets what they want! And there's always the ticket drops. I could have pulled as many GAs as I wanted for the past NJ shows 2 days before, if I hadn't been sick and broke. Stay strong! :up:

got something for you ticketmaster:

MIDDLE%20FINGER%20CHILD.jpg

-dan

Weird. I just checked and I see all price opitions in the drop down.

I also just pulled 8 seats in Section 133 in the $250 per ticket price bracket. In other words, it seems that lower sections for this NJ show have been re-priced higher from last September's shows for the seats on the opposite side of the field and re-priced lower (from $95 per ticket to $30 per ticket) for the seats that appear to be obstructed behind the stage (which might explain the higher prices across the field).

at what time were you guys not able to pull up GA. I had trouble finding the GA section and I had to type the code 3 times so I was out at about 50 seconds after 10.

8:00.04

basically as soon as tickets weren't on sale, i got shut out

-dan

I looked at the clock and I was hitting submit on my order at 10:00:26. It happened so fast, I must have just hit that one window.

Looks like ALL the 30 dollar tickets are claw leg seats this time. And the 250 go ALL the way around the bottom level besides behind the stage

SMB

I also just pulled 8 seats in Section 133 in the $250 per ticket price bracket. In other words, it seems that lower sections for this NJ show have been re-priced higher from last September's shows for the seats on the opposite side of the field and re-priced lower (from $95 per ticket to $30 per ticket) for the seats that appear to be obstructed behind the stage (which might explain the higher prices across the field).
In the pre-sale, I got a single $95 seat in Sect. 143, row 14. Clear view of the stage, per the map, bit towards the back side of REd Zone area.
Strange that seats so far away in 133 go for $250. Those would have been cheaper seats ($95?) last go 'round, at least per what they did at Gillette.

Maybe that's what happened. I'm sorry that you didn't get your GA :hug:. They must have literally sold out in less than a minute.
Ah, it's ok. I'll try for GA on show # 2. I'll probably be coming down the day before from Montreal anyway and won;t have the energy for GA for 7/19.
this is selling so fast, I'm hoping for another date & pre-sale!

Maybe that's what happened. I'm sorry that you didn't get your GA :hug:. They must have literally sold out in less than a minute.

They did. My mom was trying at the same time, she put in for 2 GAs at probably 10:01 and waited 3 minutes for nothing. Crazy. :ohmy:

No luck here with tickets either, put in at what would have been 9.59 and some seconds and yet still no luck!! And that was only asking for 1 ticket!!

*is sad*

This was looking to be my first ever trip to the U.S....:sad:

It was kinda funny, but in all honesty, I feel kinda bad about it. I know how offended some people can get

SMB

I dont think anyone is offended...it was funny!:lol: Im glad someone else picked up on it...cuz I didnt when I first read it.

WHAT? Section 133 for $250? That's basically at the opposite end of the field. During presale I kept pulling tickets in that area for $95, and some to the side of the stage behind Red Zone were the same price. Odd pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom