July 16th, 17th, 2010 - Montreal - Hippodrome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's a second show in Philly ,the second Montreal gig would be on the 17th,i'm sure.

Wow that would be amazing, anyone ever done GA 2 nights in a row ? Like ... you leave the stadium after night 1 and lineup right away for night 2 ?! Not sure if my body would handle it ...

Did GA for both Toronto shows - lined up overnight the first night (and froze my f'ing ass off :lol:), but for the second show didn't get into line until after 5pm as the night before a friend walked in at 5:30pm and got a great spot along the back rail in the inner circle. The 1st night I had second row rail up front between Bono and Adam, 2nd night right on the rail up front just to Adam's left :) My only worry is about the stuff we have to get rid of just before they let us inside if there aren't many hotels close to the venue... in TO I was sharing a room with friends in the Skydome Hotel so it was just a matter of going around the corner of the building and then upstairs *g*

Dang, I was hoping to actually play in the city for the weekend. I won't get much of it in if I'm in GA all day for both shows.

PS I have NEVER done anything but GA for U2, so if I were to do seats, this would be historical moment in the life of Mia.

Drea brings up a good point about the hotels. I wasn't planning on staying anywhere within walking distance to the field.

Dang, I was hoping to actually play in the city for the weekend. I won't get much of it in if I'm in GA all day for both shows.

PS I have NEVER done anything but GA for U2, so if I were to do seats, this would be historical moment in the life of Mia.

Drea brings up a good point about the hotels. I wasn't planning on staying anywhere within walking distance to the field.

I say we randomly hide all our stuff somewhere near the stadium :wink:

We did seats for Dublin 2. I would highly recommend doing seats at least once just to get a different perspective and to see the Claw in action and the crowd in motion.

Alternatively, do what we might do if there's a 2nd show. We'll probably get GA but arrive later and just hang out in the back to watch the crowd and the Claw. I've never done this, but I've heard that staying back is a great experience as well.

Okay, so let me get this straight, there are no tickets left in the presale, does that mean the show is sold out completely? Or do they only sell a certain amount in presale? because i want 2 GAs for montreal but I missed the presale and when i logged in they were all sold out, so now I need to wait until saturday. There ARE still tickets left I hope, right?

Okay, so let me get this straight, there are no tickets left in the presale, does that mean the show is sold out completely? Or do they only sell a certain amount in presale? because i want 2 GAs for montreal but I missed the presale and when i logged in they were all sold out, so now I need to wait until saturday. There ARE still tickets left I hope, right?

I'm pretty sure there are seats left... I'm guessing that they reserved a certain amount for each presales, and once they are gone, they are gone... but the rest will be for the public sale on saturday... Good luck to ya! :)

Of course there are still tickets left. Only GEG presale is sold out. U2 fan club presale still has GAs and 250$ seats for Magnificient group as i write this. People have to understand that the pool of tickets (GEG, U2 fan club, General public) are different. They have a predetermined number of tickets each.

just purchased my ga tickets, i chose the standard mail delivery, just wondering when about would i receive my tickets?

I'm so pumped for my second U2 show, my first being 2 months ago in Toronto, front row and center too:hyper:It just sucks that I have to wait until Saturday to buy my tickets!

delivery time

bought mine yesterday...called today to check my order and asked about delivery time.....they said around 8-10 days before receiving the tickets...

people who get in the inner part of the stage are in what category??? GA's, red zone or else??? and is it written on the ticket or it's random on the day of the show???

I doubt it

We did seats for Dublin 2. I would highly recommend doing seats at least once just to get a different perspective and to see the Claw in action and the crowd in motion.

Alternatively, do what we might do if there's a 2nd show. We'll probably get GA but arrive later and just hang out in the back to watch the crowd and the Claw. I've never done this, but I've heard that staying back is a great experience as well.

Somehow I don't see myself hanging out by the soundboard for very long - if I do GA I'll inevitably want to get up early and go for a good spot. GA!!!!!! RAIL!!!!!

BTW, ET and Mike were not crazy about the soundboard area at Croke 1, went back into the pit. They should've joined us at the rail! :D

Show up at 5pm with Julie and we'll get a good spot, guaranteed :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom