Joshua Tree Remastered Dalton Brothers Easter Egg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If anyone is having problems finding the Easter eggs, simply pop it in your computer (if you have a DVD drive) and open it in windows media player.

WMP shows every file under chapters.

The Dalton bro's are indeed the only Easter eggs.

That must suck to have pre ordered it on Amazon and to have it not even arrive yet.

Sometimes in instances like this is when I just go to Best Buy the day it comes out.

bonocomet said:
Wait you are saying "eggs", there isn't another Dalton Easter egg right? Just the one.

The eggs would be the Dalton brothers.

WMP says

Title 7
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

The D. brothers "show" is split into 3 segments on the DVD, but is just 1 show.

Sort of like if you were to watch ZOO Sydney, the DVD is one show, but Chapter 1 would be Intro, Chapter 2 would be Zoo Station, Chapter 3 would be The Fly.

Last edited:
Ah ok thanks. I'm at work so I can't check it out myself, but I think you meant that it is still just the two songs they perform (Lucille and Lost Highway) that we are talking about here. All the footage plays together when you enter the Betty code.
Thank you!

david said:
That must suck to have pre ordered it on Amazon and to have it not even arrive yet.

Sometimes in instances like this is when I just go to Best Buy the day it comes out.
seriously! i was lucky, i'd pre ordered two copies (one for me, one for someone else) and they both were here the day of release. i guess this is to make up for what happened when apple's os leopard was released. i pre ordered it from amazon.com and apple.com and paid for the quickest shipping possible, but both waiting so late in the day to ship it that it wouldn't get here until that monday - turning one day shipping into three days. after all that, i had to go queue in line at the apple store. :|

i definitely feel for anyone who experienced delays in their orders!

I'm surprised at the lack of quality of the footage. I am certain my copy looks better than this dvd footage.

charleswise said:
So I figured this one out all by myself so I just had to post it. Here is how to get to the Dalton Brothers easter egg:

1. Go to Video menu on DVD
2. Click the white bar above the "U2" at the top
3. It asks for a password and gives you some letters and numbers to choose from. Type "BETTY"
4. Dalton Brothers footage will play.

Sorry if this has been posted already.

OMG, thanks for sharing! I'll try it!

Back
Top Bottom