John Kerry = Bush Lite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i also want to chime in and say that i agree with a lot of what pub said. kerry is a loser. i generally vote democrat but i'm not sure how i can support this guy.

Screaming Flower said:

i don't think either of us know kitten well enough to assume that she has no respect for the separation between church and state.

It was never meant as a jab towards Kitten only Bush...sorry if it came off that way.

it's all good. i know that you're one of the most respectful posters here, so i didn't think too much of it. :wink:

Screaming Flower said:

that's unfair. i still haven't decided who to vote for but part of me would rather have bush appoint judges due to being pro-life. and my reasons for being pro-life don't simply fall under "church" reasons, but that's a whole different thread (note: please people do not start an abortion argument in this thread). i'm first in line in support of the separation between church and state. this being said there are reasons i wouldn't want bush appointing judges as well. i don't think either of us know kitten well enough to assume that she has no respect for the separation between church and state.

Thank you!

I don't know where that came from :confused: It has nothing to do with church :huh:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

Thank you!

I don't know where that came from :confused: It has nothing to do with church :huh:

Ok there was no attack here. You stated you would hate to see the judges that Kerry would appoint, and I was referring to the many wack jobs Bush has appointed in his administration. That's all, I'm sorry if people read anything more into it.

It's a shame that voting for prez now has turned into voting for the lesser of two evils.
I detest Bush. So, no way I'd vote for that idiot.
I also don't trust Kerry. Since, the only viable candidate running
against Bush is Kerry......I'll vote for Kerry.

Back
Top Bottom