Jamaica Inn, Cornwall, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So today, the teacher is talking about an assignment regarding natural disasters and is talking about avalanches, earthquakes, yada yada yada. And one of the girls in the class (dumb as a bat) says "Are there avalanches in Adelaide?".

Me: *headdesk* How can one be so stupid?

Sigquote! If Vlad and Ax are okay with that.

:wave: to nobody here.

:up: I don't mind.

:boomtish: I'll be here all week! Tip your waitresses, but be sure to set them back upright when you're done.

Vlad's better at the jokes than I am.

I'm a magnificent, stand up comedy fortunate son that stands amidst the shadows and tall trees.

It's supposed to be confusing, isn't it? Not for the comprehension of mere mortals...

/posting from work
then how did my stupid stoner boyfriend get his Bachelor's in it?
/posting from bed, half asleep.

The Czech's are trying to out-do the Belarusian National Library, it seems. :happy:

1032353717_czech-library.jpg

43527946_kapli.jpg

then how did my stupid stoner boyfriend get his Bachelor's in it?
/posting from bed, half asleep.

Ah... being a stoner obviously either messes your brain up in the right way to understand it, or else enables you to bullshit far more effectively.

It's supposed to be confusing, isn't it? Not for the comprehension of mere mortals...

/posting from work

Well, Logic is just deconstructing arguments. Whereas Reason In History deals with the stuff that you're meant to have done in the Metaphysics unit in first year...which I'm starting tomorrow. In essence I'm a year behind. :D

Also, bats are smart.

Well, Logic is just deconstructing arguments. Whereas Reason In History deals with the stuff that you're meant to have done in the Metaphysics unit in first year...which I'm starting tomorrow. In essence I'm a year behind. :D

Also, bats are smart.

does your beard/hair reach your knees yet? how many tweed jackets and pipes do you own?

Fuck I don't even care if its Velvet Dress....I will go mental.

Velvet Dress wouldn't be such a bad pick, actually ... and they rehearsed it before Vertigo's third leg.

Ax, you are doing a brilliant job mate, thanks for all your tireless work :up:

Thanks! I'm starting to get used to the early mornings. :wink:

how many tweed jackets and pipes do you own?

Why don't I own either of these yet.

By the way, Danny, you coming to Crowdies on the 5th of November?

Also, bats are smart.
Logic doesn't sound so bad, they should probably teach that in science.

I inherited a course reader on metaphysics from someone at uni... I flipped through a couple of pages and got a headache. I keep meaning to try to read it properly, but I'm not 100% sure where it is now.

I did attend an Open Week lecture about the Metaphysics of Star Trek. That was pretty cool.

Thanks! I'm starting to get used to the early mornings. :wink:

How early will you have to be up for the gigs?

*gives up all pretence of spoiler-avoidance and goes to read u2gigs*

I did attend an Open Week lecture about the Metaphysics of Star Trek. That was pretty cool.

I read this as "Opeth Week". Now I'm let down.

How early will you have to be up for the gigs?

*gives up all pretence of spoiler-avoidance and goes to read u2gigs*

5 fuckin' am. :crack:

Aw, sorry. Time-travelling Trek isn't MEETTOOOHHHHLLL enough? :(

Not unless William Shatner's put out an album with Mikael Akerfeldt. :wink:

Ye gods. I bet you wish you were back in NZ!

No setlist parties for me.

Yeah, at least 7am is civilised. :slant: We'll see how I go ... the challenge for me isn't so much the getting up early; it's coaxing myself into sleeping before midnight.

Heading out for the arvo, see you later! :wave:

Not unless William Shatner's put out an album with Mikael Akerfeldt. :wink:

You never know...! That would be hilarious.

Yeah, at least 7am is civilised. :slant: We'll see how I go ... the challenge for me isn't so much the getting up early; it's coaxing myself into sleeping before midnight.

Heading out for the arvo, see you later! :wave:

We all appreciate your sacrifices! :hug:

Seeya :wave:

Hey Edge Daniel! How's Turin Shepp today?

Murray Wiggle gets a little too vigorous with his headbanging. I point and laugh. Because with his head buzzed, he looks like a ginormous budgie.

Muzz, I love ya, but a song about a purple octopus is not THE METTTTOOOOOAAAALLL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom