It's Official#non-oodlers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
I know but what I'm saying is just because you're not an oodle doesnt mean you're not involved and all of our friends.

who said we weren't? :scratch:

:hug:

I'm not friends with anybody. :|

I hate you all. :|

I'm also a liar. :|

I also did not put a rabbit in Basstrap's underwear drawer. :shifty:

why do you insist on calling yourself such names?

*hugs self*

grinning-smiley-012.gif

Last edited:
Daisybean, don't worry. This thread made me laugh, I know it's not meant seriously.

:hmm: Cameos, you say? How intriguing...

U2girl said:
Daisybean, don't worry. This thread made me laugh, I know it's not meant seriously.

At least someone around here does...

Which leads me to the point of this stupid mess of a thread.....

personally I care less about who has what silly nickname...I wanted to point out to the people who felt bad that they didn't have a nickname, that a majority of the people here don't, and the truth of the matter is that it doesn't matter. I think people here are more concerned with where they sit on the totem pole that they've lost sight of why we are all here....

I think ABEL and Zonelistener and Daisybean and Adamswildhoney and salome and etc. etc. etc. are weird nicknames! :up:

We are all in the interference weird nickname club when we sign up to register - unless you register with your real name and even then, your real name can be weird, especially if it is something like manitobianprepackagedcowofthegicklesdiseasedsea. I blame the swedishfish eating parents.

Back
Top Bottom