it's official i am leaving you all for a while...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
traurig050.gif

Hey doll, got your postcard today.

Hope other things are on the up and up :wave:

Surely I'll talk to you soon.

Enjoy your respite.

I should be doing the same thing

Bye for now Iris :(

I understand completely.

Don't stay away too long.

Bye, Iris...we'll be here when you get back! :hug:

I just took a few days away from here, and it did wonders. I missed you all though and had to come back!!! :)

I understand too. I should try to take breaks more often.

Hope to see you again soon.

thanks y'all many many :hug:'s...it may look weird and stupid on the surface, but i am really dealing with a lot of stuff here. it is just not interference but my job and issues on where i want to be right now with my life. i am basically fed up with living in limbo and ready to move forward with making my dreams happen. so with the little pety things such as what has developed over the past 5 days online with me, i feel the need to somehow eliminate it because it will allow my mind to be less cloudy and provide me the chance to see straight. i blame this all on turning 28 and being in Arizona for a conference with my company that exposed me to corporate greed, something that i don't want to be apart of. and i defintely do not want to dedicate my life to being a retirement executive. the glamour of traveling to different cities and kissing client's asses is not something i prefer as a career. my travels will take me to hickville, USA and being around racist old southern money. and that right there is really something i don't want. so yeah, i am dealing with a ton of stuff.
:|
anyone have a magic 8 ball for me and everyone else here that contains all of our answers?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom