It Might Get Loud - D.C.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
$ went to charity, great movie. Spoke with Davis after the movie, nice guy, met his sister who runs the charity. I'll go see this again, should open in select cities about a week after the LA, NYC openings.

Didn't see any U2 fans... :reject:

$ went to charity, great movie. Spoke with Davis after the movie, nice guy, met his sister who runs the charity. I'll go see this again, should open in select cities about a week after the LA, NYC openings.

Didn't see any U2 fans... :reject:

Aww that sucks....it was showing at the that venue last night? went to the website today and didn't see any mention of it...wish I had seen your post yesterday afternoon..oh well going up to NY from Virginia to see some friends the weekend the movie comes out..so I'll catch it then

hey folks the premiere is in DC, MD And VA

we all should go!

here are the locations:

E-Street Cinema Washington DC 9/4/2009
Bethesda Row Cinema Bethesda MD 9/4/2009
Shirlington 7 Theaters Arlington VA 9/4/2009

Bethesda is handier for us, but we will go where we need to go! I can't WAIT to see it again! (saw its premiere in Toronto last year...awesome movie!!)

ok folks anyone that will be around tonite. Me and my family, jess and paul are going to check out the 7:10pm showing in Bethesda and do some dinner as well. Anyone who wants to join us can...more the merrier.. This was last minute cuz frankly :reject: I forgot about the premiere that was yesterday...

if you are interested in coming email me: Liams_mom@yahoo.com

well, that was great! loved that movie.. It was great as always hanging out with jess and paul. Yummy Mongolian BBQ Dinner after... we all ate too much but it was good..:heart:

Sorry you missed out Neil and Julie..

Yeah, we seem to have a tradition of:

1) Somehow finding a Mongolian BBQ to eat at, and

2) Eating way too much at aforementioned BBQ.

Good times! :up:

Back
Top Bottom