Islands in the Sun - CSGW Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, that koala pic from the fires in Victoria makes me really sad each time I see it.... something about that pic tugs the heartstrings.

I've always said I prefer animals to people - unconditional love, they're totally devoted to you, no drama, they're always there for you, totally loyal... :heart: Poor mute creatures.

I've always said I prefer animals to people - unconditional love, they're totally devoted to you, no drama, they're always there for you, totally loyal... :heart: Poor mute creatures.

I wouldn't go that far but my animals have always been like members of the family. Their deaths have hurt me that much too. They are like best friends at the same time too, aren't they? :)

0_61_020909_fires01.jpg

:sad::sad::sad:

He got up at 6 today (yesterday according to his time) poor thing, today he has work at 2pm so he's getting up at 6 again his time so we can talk for a couple hours, then he'll go back to sleep and wake up around 12-12:30 :D

He got up at 6 today (yesterday according to his time) poor thing, today he has work at 2pm so he's getting up at 6 again his time so we can talk for a couple hours, then he'll go back to sleep and wake up around 12-12:30 :D

:up: 6 is so early! It's nice that he's waking up to talk with you though. :cute:

Yeah and he still wants to talk more, I have to force him to go back to sleep sometimes :cute:

Love :heart:

Are you dating anyone, Cass? :)

Yeah and he still wants to talk more, I have to force him to go back to sleep sometimes :cute:

Love :heart:

Are you dating anyone, Cass? :)

'Tis a wonderful thing, isn't it? :)

Nope, and I haven't for awhile now. I do have quite the thing for a TA of mine right now though. :shifty: :lol:

What do they look like and what do they teach?

He's fairly tall (to me, at least :lol: probably 6'4" or 6'5"), very dark brown, long curly hair, in ringlets :drool: , he wears glasses, and um, he's about average build. Oh, and he has a wonderful smile, when his really good one shines through. :D He teaches one of the cultural studies classes that I'm taking, Reading Culture.

Sounds :drool:! Is he single? :hmm:

He is! And, he's 25, and a grad student. He seems like he's got his stuff together, and he's a man, not a boy (sounds so Britney Spears like :lol: ), which is so much more appealing to me. Plus, he's obviously smart, being in a PhD program, and we both study music. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom