Is it always like this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nesskelz

Acrobat
I became a fan right before ATYCLB was released.Do they always push back the release a million times?

Nesskelz17@aol. said:
I became a fan right before ATYCLB was released.Do they always push back the release a million times?

good thing you didn't become a fan at the end of 1993.

As far as I know, no one has ever "officially" stated that this album was being released on this time or that. There was a lot of talk from various sources (band included), but there has never been a press release from band or label with a firm date. So nothing has been pushed back, "officially".

Re: Re: Is it always like this?

JOFO said:

good thing you didn't become a fan at the end of 1993.

I remember that time, it was like going through withdrawl. I also remember that music was much more interesting in the mid to late ninties as well, so in the interim, I had the chance to discover more new music until the boys got it together and released an album.

These days, it all sounds the same to me. Probably just getting older.

Re: Re: Re: Is it always like this?

Rafiennes said:

I remember that time, it was like going through withdrawl. I also remember that music was much more interesting in the mid to late ninties as well, so in the interim, I had the chance to discover more new music until the boys got it together and released an album.

I feel the same way. But I think music today is steadily getting worse, wherer I'm older or not.

I still remember the wait between Joshua Tree and Acthung Baby. I know Rattle and Hum came out, but I never really consider that a full studio CD. Even so, that CD came out in 88'. Acthung Baby came out in 91. That is still 3 years. I am looking forward to the new music. Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer. 6 months isn't too bad. 6 years, now that sucks'

Peace and Love
Gail E.
support warchild.ca

Re: Re: Re: Is it always like this?

Rafiennes said:

I feel the same way, and I'm only 16! I'm sick of all these "little" bands that all sound exactly the same. It's driving me nuts! :crazy: :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom